• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Okay so who was it??? I was just at the 86th & Michigan Steak n Shake here in Indy and I went in to order my food for carry out because I used a bunch of coupons.... I was OC my Glock 30 and there were 3 other gentlemen inside as well.... After placing my order an older guy was standing at the counter ordering a shake to go and I happened to catch a glance at him adjusting something at his 2 o'clock position on his belt and after moving his hand i see.....
    ccw.jpg

Tried not to laugh out loud but couldnt hold back the grin.... After the older guy placed his order the other 2 guys in the dining area get up to pay their bill and while they were walking away I noticed both of them printing their weapons pretty badly lol.... So all 4 customers at that steak n shake right before midnight on 8/27 were carrying... But never the less I grabbed my order and started out the door when I see the older guy getting into a blue tow truck....

My question is WHO WAS IT!?!?!?

BTW: While open Carrying the manager of this steak n shake walked behind both the older gentlemen and myself and asked if we had been helped yet...I OC between 3 and 4 o'clock position so I'm almost 100% positive that he had seen my gun but didn't say anything.... All in all it was a pretty good stop....

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Not me, I always conceal my concealed weapon permit badge.

It's nobody's business if I have a badge or not! ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Not me, I always conceal my concealed weapon permit badge.

It's nobody's business if I have a badge or not! ;)

Smart move..! :yesway: 'Cause if you just have it hanging out in front of everybody, you'll be the first one at the White Castle that Shaniqua will come up to thinkin' you tha' poleese, axin' you to tell Tamika dat she need to be keepin' out Shaniqua's bidness fo' its starts ta' get real an' shiznitt all up in dis mofo...! The horror... :D ;) :D

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    well, maybe they figured they wouldnt be hassled by the sheep as much with it when they OC. I would never wear it though, ever. ever ever, just personal though

Top Bottom