Carrying A Gun On Your Boat? (WATCH THIS FIRST)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We have to deal with ACoE property in Indiana. It’s BS when you stop to think about it.
    It's especially BS when they announce they're going to start allowing it and then change their minds like they did recently. :xmad: I was carrying at Monroe (after they had supposedly started allowing it) and had a CO come up to me while I was fishing off the back of my boat at camp. He saw I was carrying and told me that I couldn't do that. When I asked him about it, that's when I found out that they had changed their minds. He was cool about it though, and just let me go put it in my tent.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's especially BS when they announce they're going to start allowing it and then change their minds like they did recently. :xmad: I was carrying at Monroe (after they had supposedly started allowing it) and had a CO come up to me while I was fishing off the back of my boat at camp. He saw I was carrying and told me that I couldn't do that. When I asked him about it, that's when I found out that they had changed their minds. He was cool about it though, and just let me go put it in my tent.

Thats not something "they" get to decide. WE get to decide that.

We need to get to work on this.

Top Bottom