• ...and so much more!
  • MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I had a great time down town last night. No problem CC'ing at all. Heck even when I was dancing on the hood of the IMPD cruiser, all they did was offer a hand to help me down. +1 for IMPD. :D

StreetStrip01

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Florida
    I had a great time down town last night. No problem CC'ing at all. Heck even when I was dancing on the hood of the IMPD cruiser, all they did was offer a hand to help me down. +1 for IMPD. :D

You should have bought the officer a beer. Then again, they probably have their own stash.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Food for thought......... I just recieved an email notice of a TFR (temp flight restriction) for Indy on Sunday due to a Presidential visit. That sure should screw things up downtown. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, BINGO!
    Wonder if we will get any other campaigners commin thru? The Secret Service would love all of us showing up at the party, right?
    Link? I'm flying OUT Sunday morning and haven't heard/seen a thing. :dunno:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    the TFR for POTUS is a false rumor.

The TFR is for the Super Bowl and is only for personal/private/corporate aircraft, all commercial aircraft will still be allowed to takeoff and land.

This is for a 10 mile radius of the Super Bowl, 1 hour before and after the game (what I initially heard). But it looks like it will be from 4:30pm until 11:59pm. This also effects Eagle Creek and Greenwood but allows use of both Mount Comfort and Fishers to be used.

Sadly no aerial shots of Indy will be shown unless it's recorded prior to the game and because of this there will be no Blimp, no Helicopter or even a National Anthem flyover.:xmad:

NOTAM Text
    Super Bowl XLVI | NBAA - National Business Aviation Association

Top Bottom