• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    There are no security checks for weapons. My guess is that a minimum of 10,000 people will be carrying at the event. Whether you choose to be one of them is up to you.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Conceal it and you'll be fine. They check coolers and that's it. With as many rednecks that are there, if they found you WEREN'T carrying, they'd either ask you to leave or give you one. Not sure which one, but I'm sure it's one of the two.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Conceal it and you'll be fine. They check SOME coolers IF YOU LET THEM and that's it. With as many rednecks that are there, if they found you WEREN'T carrying, they'd either ask you to leave or give you one. Not sure which one, but I'm sure it's one of the two.
    FIFY!
    I went to the brickyard almost every year from '94-'11 and NEVER had my cooler checked. And had a cooler every time.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    They just recently started checking EVERY cooler. I've been going every year since 1996 and they were hit and miss. Now they block your way in until your cooler has been checked. They enforce that policy.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    They just recently started checking EVERY cooler. I've been going every year since 1996 and they were hit and miss. Now they block your way in until your cooler has been checked. They enforce that policy.
    It's still very easy to walk right by the cooler cops . At the north east entrance we usually used, I would walk right down the middle of the checkers and if it looked like one was going to ask me, I would just open the flap/lid to my cooler and keep walking while the compliant fools would stop, put their backpacks and coolers on the table and let them sift through their lunch, or I would just ignore them completely. Never had anyone stop me. NEVER! I also never had my ticket torn.
    I guess I'm just a non conformist!

Top Bottom