• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    A friend of a friend owns a little outdoors shop in Salem, Oregon. There's a poll up, kind of a 'best of' list. If ya'll would be so kind to help him out.

He posted this on another forum I frequent...

Hi everyone, currently our local "Best Of" awards are underway and public voting is open.

My small outdoor shop, Salem Summit Company, was nominated for two categories and we are up against some stiff competition. If any of you all wanted to vote for me, I would appreciate it tremendously.

All you have to do is click the link(s) below and select my shop - no login or credentials required.

You can vote once per day, per category, per device. I would appreciate any help you could send my way.

Much thanks in advance.
    Best of the Mid-Valley 2015: Voting Shop

Best of the Mid-Valley 2015: Voting Downtown
    Please note the bolded statement, that means you can click each vote link once on your PC and once on your smartphone.

Mods - if this is out of bounds, just delete it and ping me to let me know I need whacked on the nose with the newspaper.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Always had some connections to Oregon, grandfather, uncle, cousins, brother, mom's friends. I've been all over that state. It's good to support the locals. Done did.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Not to be a Richard, but I think it's kind of low-rent to ask people in Indiana to vote for the best local shop in Salem, Oregon.

Kind of defeats the whole point of the "local" aspect.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Thanks for the assist folks.

McGrease08, you're not being a Richard. I know I'm gaming the system on this, but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. I'd rather a local guy get some outside help than have one of the chains win, even if I do love REI.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh heck, I may be a Richard, and it's been a few, but I've been out and around there enough it's kind of like my alternate local. I'd love to live there except for the politics out of Portland.

Top Bottom