• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    In the UK, it’s illegal for any member of the public to carry a lethal or non-lethal self defence weapon. The maximum sentence for possessing a weapon in the UK is 6 years.
    Additionally, people are told that if they witness a crime, they should not get involved and let the police handle it.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    In the UK, it’s illegal for any member of the public to carry a lethal or non-lethal self defence weapon. The maximum sentence for possessing a weapon in the UK is 6 years.
    Additionally, people are told that if they witness a crime, they should not get involved and let the police handle it.

I recall a story where some "king" over there attempted to enforce something similar here.

It did not work out too well for that ******* or the toadies he sent to do his dirty work.

Some seem awfully anxious to revisit that time.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

The police over there are just as cucked...

Guy playing piano in public, chinese "tourists" harass him and tell him not to film, police show up and tell him he is in the wrong.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    The general discourse of this site never ceases to entertain me. We go from Toronto pretty much legalizing crime and punishing law-abiding people to discussing the Doop Police.

It reminds me of that one time in the Alec Baldwin thread while a serious discussion was happening, a Runner came through dropping single letter posts with the mods following in tow cleaning up the mess. The Runner then makes a shill account roughly named the same, posts a paragraph length post being serious only to have other members question if he was the same guy while the mods returned and banned him.

My step dad likened it to a serious debate in a college classroom, when suddenly a streaker bursts in with security guards chasing him. A few minutes later when everything calms down, the same streaker bursts in, though now in a suit and tie and gives a thoughtful point in the debate only for the security guards to chase him out of the room again.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Why not just throw the fob on the front seat and leave the car unlocked with a nice note on the windshield saying "please don't wreck my car and leave it somewhere I can find it someday. "
    Sounds more effective than busting down the front door to your house and ransaking it for keys.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep. You carry a roll of coins in your pocket with the intent of putting it in your hand to add impact to a defensive punch and admit to cops why you have the coins, you get arrested for having that non weapon.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    It is sad times when you can`t decipher the headline of the day with a satire article ............
    Once again SMH ............
    Curious what the insurance company`s take is on this ? as it sounds like they will be paying out on a lot more claims.......

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

So, do I have to amputate my hands and feet?
    They're used in more murders than rifles.
    If you pummel, and curb stomp a mugger, do you get 6 years or 24?

Last edited:

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Why would the elite, ruling class be concerned with the problems of the peon working class?
    The better question is: why would the working class want the ruling class to be concerned with them? The expectation that someone else should care about and look out for them is exactly what gives the ruling class their power.

Top Bottom