Can't wear a Jesus Saves shirt in the Mall of America?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I have a feeling if it was a Islamic, or Jewish, or something other than a Christian shirt it would have been fine.
    I bet if it had profanity all over it that also would have been fine.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    Did those members have security ask you to leave?
    It goes down something like that. You’ve been here long enough to know how it works when speaking Gods name. No difference. People don’t want to hear nor see it.
    Do you disagree that you can’t freely wear Jesus’ name on your sleeve here without offending someone?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It goes down something like that. You’ve been here long enough to know how it works when speaking Gods name. No difference. People don’t want to hear nor see it.
    Do you disagree that you can’t freely wear Jesus’ name on your sleeve here without offending someone?

You can't fart sideways without offending someone and can't hold in it without offending someone else. Who cares? You think Christians are the only ones who have people offended by their beliefs here? American culture in a nutshell these days, race to be declared the victim and how oppressed you are.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    @Route 45, @Creedmoor , and I disagree on many things even just recently, that doesn't mean we all kick each other out.
    Regardless of our beliefs we expressed them on certain subjects, and I agree with them on many things, and disagree with them on many things. Yet here we are still discussing many different things.
    We're all like a big family,, and family has its good times, and it's bad times. At the end of the day we are still INGO family.

I think this forum is very open for religious as well as none religious. IMO it's a rare site, and I'm glad I'm a member of it.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    This forum has the same type of problem with some members offended by talking about God. What’s the difference?
    If you cancelled the Jesus out of your life, then you wouldn't need to stress over this particular mall of America incident!

I have no issues about what happened. I wish like smoking should be, only enjoyed from the comforts of your home.

'losing all hope is freedom"

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    If you cancelled the Jesus out of your life, then you wouldn't need to stress over this particular mall of America incident!

I have no issues about what happened. I wish like smoking should be, only enjoyed from the comforts of your home.

'losing all hope is freedom"
    Cancelling the Jesus out of your life runs counter to the entire purpose of being a believer.

Top Bottom