• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    I Can't Wait to see what the Next Diversion will be! COVID Pandemic, Classified Documents found, Spy Baloons, & most recently this Murder Trial for some Attorney in SC (even FOX News fell for that one) have all Dominated the "News" and now run their course. I'm sure I've omitted some, but these are the "Highlights." So MSM will now need to come up with something "New" to Try & divert our attention from the Total Ineptitude & Corruption of this current Administration.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    The next crisis is already in play:

President Joe Biden has extended an executive order that declared a “national emergency” in the United States because of Russian actions in Ukraine that conflict with U.S. interests, according to a White House notice.

So, if we don’t like what the Russians are doing half a world away, it’s a national emergency. Got it!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I Can't Wait to see what the Next Diversion will be! COVID Pandemic, Classified Documents found, Spy Baloons, & most recently this Murder Trial for some Attorney in SC (even FOX News fell for that one) have all Dominated the "News" and now run their course. I'm sure I've omitted some, but these are the "Highlights." So MSM will now need to come up with something "New" to Try & divert our attention from the Total Ineptitude & Corruption of this current Administration.
    Uh....

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    You forgot the destruction of the U.S. economy, energy, and food sectors.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    So MSM will now need to come up with something "New" to Try & divert our attention from the Total Ineptitude & Corruption of this current Administration.

No problem. "msm" will do the same as state. Convince you to accept and tolerate more of the same bull****...sheep will fall in line.

Judamonster

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2022
    I assume Trump will be arrested soon. That would hold the headlines until after the election. Toss in some generic gun violence reports and there won't be time for much else.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I assume Trump will be arrested soon. That would hold the headlines until after the election. Toss in some generic gun violence reports and there won't be time for much else.
    I am far from a trump-pet but I think arresting him while brushing under the rug bidet and killaries scandals would be a step too far even for “them”.

But then again if the voting system is rigged (which how could it not be record numbers for current commander in chief I don’t think so) then who cares and they can do and say as they please with no fear of repercussions.

Top Bottom