Can we get Massad Ayoob to run for President?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Seriously everything i read my him just makes sense. Maybe that is what disqualifies him. Anyways if someone has something great by him or others post it here. Here is a link to a lot of his works in case some new members haven't read him. I have only read a few of his articles and can say that anyone new to shooting/daily carry needs to read his work.

http://www.backwoodshome.com/author_index.html#ayoob

Last edited:

Loganwildman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Logansport
    I don't know much about him outside of his work in the firearms industry, but I have recommended his books to people thinking about getting a gun for self defense.

Ryan281

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    I grew up reading Ayoobs material and he is spot on with regards the legal system and how it works. His writings are exactly what I ecpect from a good trainer. He will not steer you wrong.
    Ryan

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Frankly ... no.

We tried a guy with a funny sounding name last time around.

Didnt work out so well.

<in reality, Mas is one cool guy. But I am for serious, I want my next president to have a name like Johnson or Wilson. You know... something "white-sounding" and "Comforting" and "Normal". So that he can take my rights away just as much and I wont feel so bad about it, as someone named Obama or Ayoob.>

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Some things, maybe. Having met the man personally, not really. He's been there and done that, I know and respect the man, but given his current condition, I would not want him running much. Call it what you will (disrespectful, arrogant, whatever), but he is a small reason I quit drinking...

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    So, it wasn't an order from the Invasoid High Command, and Discount Center?

Naw... lol Mas is a great man and has done alot with his life, no doubt. But the day I met him at the Glock match here in Indy, he shook like a leaf and I smelled the BO that comes from heavy drinking. Whether he is a full blown drinker or not, it's hard to see one's hero from childhood go out that way... :(

Top Bottom