• ...and so much more!
  • miscverb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    USA
    what other color was used on the rifle?

I sent my new XLR Evolution rifle chassis down to AJ Brown to have it dipped in ATACS camo. I got it back yesterday and it turned out really well. I have another chassis on order which should be here mid November, I'm thinking about sending it down for Multicam when it comes in.

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

AJ Brown is located down in Bloomfield, thought I'd post this up for anyone who may be looking to have something dipped. He also sets up at the 1500 shows so he'll be around next weekend if anyone has any questions.

Phylo what other colors were used on this rifle; scope, mag, barrel, etc. thanks

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I don't think words can quite describe the Bad A$$ness of the look of that Phylodog! Very nice!! I would love to have one of my ARs done in that pattern.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Seekins rail and the tallest 34mm rings he offers, I still had to remove a little material from the forearm to clear the objective housing.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I'm not positive, but I don't believe AJ's son is doing the film dip stuff anymore since he took his new job. That's a bad ass rig though, I'm extremely jealous. My ghetto Krylon job pales in comparison.

Top Bottom