• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    OK so Bolton is Bolton and should be taken will a grain of salt and a wedge of lime but what's really going to be the fallout from us diddling the east?
    Makes me think about that Nostradamus movie that Orson Wells narrated back in the early eighties.

Oh well, one thing for sure and certain, whether it's crippling Chang Kia Shek so he couldn't resist the communists or financing and assisting the soviets so they could support North Vietnam or recruiting Hussein and selling him bunkers full of chemical nasties, we make the best dadgum enemies money can buy.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Pakistan V India, nuke edition is a leading contender for a real SHTF scenario, IMO. I don't think any of the global powers really have an incentive to start off a real shooty war. Too little gain, too much risk. The Not Quite Global Powers are scarier to me.
    I should get that Himalayan vacation scheduled before that area is left glowing and filled with six legged goats.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Save a limited exchange between India and Pakistan as an anti-global. warming option. A 'limited' exchange between the two (~100 total warheads expended) is thought to have significant nuclear winter potential. Maybe even overflow into the PRC

Necessary to develop a taste for iodine supplements, though

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep, nothing more frightening than nukes in the hands of radicals that believe that martyrdom is an express ticket to heaven.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Pakistan V India, nuke edition is a leading contender for a real SHTF scenario, IMO. I don't think any of the global powers really have an incentive to start off a real shooty war. Too little gain, too much risk. The Not Quite Global Powers are scarier to me.
    100 Rupees on that fight transpiring . . . won't be any winner, but man, oh, man, is the rhetoric over there heating up.

(I try to stay up with Indian news [English]. Truly scary stuff some days).

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    100 Rupees on that fight transpiring . . . won't be any winner, but man, oh, man, is the rhetoric over there heating up.
    Just 100 inr? At least it'd get you some much higher quality samosas than here.

(I try to stay up with Indian news [English]. Truly scary stuff some days).
    Neither India nor Pakistan's news should be taken at face value (you probably know that), but even factoring for gov interference, it's a bit worrisome.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Yep, nothing more frightening than nukes in the hands of radicals that believe that martyrdom is an express ticket to heaven.
    I'd say that perhaps a chimeric virus designed to kill off large swaths of humans in the hands of megalomaniacs hell bent on reducing the Earths population of humans may be even scarier.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Let's just hope it remains ceremonial.

On a slightly related note, ever notice the more despotic and weak a country is, the louder they try to march and show off? Is it to try to project strength and power? (that doesnt really exist) Much like these guys and their exaggerated gestures and actions.

For example, watch our military marching in parade formation. Crisp, orderly, smooth and efficient. Then look at the likes of the Norks and they get all stompy and aggressive in their marching. I always found that fascinating.

Which of course leads to this nugget

Top Bottom