• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Now they want to ban candy. Personally, if you or I want to eat food with chemicals, then it should be your choice.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I moved here from SoCal in 1990 and will never go back for any reason. Unless I finally get the opportunity to thru-hike the PCT. That's the only thing that would ever get me to step foot into that black hole of stupidity.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Maybe this is the proverbial straw on the camel's back?

IIRC, Chicago enacted a tax on soda (penny/oz) and the backlash was deafening.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Now they want to ban candy. Personally, if you or I want to eat food with chemicals, then it should be your choice.

Californians have no issue eating chemicals. You can't turn plants into "meat" without an overabundance of them. All of the seed oils they can't seem to get enough of are only edible through the use of chemicals like bleach used to get rid of the nasty flavors. I've squeezed a lot of almonds and oats in my life and have yet to get any milk out of them.

The left claims to possess all of the intellectuals yet they continuously come up with the least viable and most short sided solutions imaginable. "We must do something" is their motto so they can continue patting themselves on the back for their virtue and concern, never once stopping to evaluate the success of that "something". All of their failures they blame on those unwilling to cater to their cheap, flimsy and reckless solutions.

The good news is that eventually, once they've succeeded in dumbing down the population sufficiently that window licking becomes an olympic event, their "solutions" will actually work. It's us dummies who refuse to abandon critical thinking that continue to get in their way.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    It will eventually be like a bad parody movie with the drug gangs importing all of the things that they have banned, while the corner stores sell all of the drugs that used to be illegal.

Top Bottom