• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hei Atzfel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    I'm starting to think that Fate/Zero was made just to show me two pistols that I absolutely fell in love with. First it was the Contender and now it's the Calico that I just looked up because I just remembered seeing it.

http://world.guns.ru/userfiles/images/smg/smg57/calico950.jpg

Does anyone have one? I can't help but wonder if they're very accurate or reliable with such an awkward design and I haven't gotten around to really getting to any research since I'm studying for finals mostly.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    They're OK.
    Whats even more fun is the rifle/carbine version. Now you have a stock and a vertical handle.

My family has had a bunch of Calicos and never had as much as a hiccup through the years. They've eaten everything we feed them.
    I'm sure someone will come along with some horror story but not from me. :ar15:

You could always put in for a stamp and make it a SBR.

Hei Atzfel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    They're OK.
    Whats even more fun is the rifle/carbine version. Now you have a stock and a vertical handle.

My family has had a bunch of Calicos and never had as much as a hiccup through the years. They've eaten everything we feed them.
    I'm sure someone will come along with some horror story but not from me. :ar15:

Eh I looked into them just a little bit and I prefer the look of the 950 (pistol) to the 960 (SMG). Now I'm sure I'll eventually have both, but I'd get the 950 first.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    My buddy has one.
    Got to shoot it once with the 100 rd drum in place.
    Was at the DNR Tri-County shooting range, and it was packed with people on all the ranges.
    He had some 9mm reloads he wanted to burn off and put the offer up to shoot it.
    So I loaded up and walked over to the pistol range.
    Bang...Bang...Bang...Bang...
    When you get to the 30-40 shot count, people start looking to see what is shooting.
    At 60, they start to walk over to watch cause they can't believe it hasn't jammed.
    At 80, the rangemaster came over.
    After 100, the whole range was standing behind me & wanted to touch it.

Hei Atzfel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    My buddy has one.
    Got to shoot it once with the 100 rd drum in place.
    Was at the DNR Tri-County shooting range, and it was packed with people on all the ranges.
    He had some 9mm reloads he wanted to burn off and put the offer up to shoot it.
    So I loaded up and walked over to the pistol range.
    Bang...Bang...Bang...Bang...
    When you get to the 30-40 shot count, people start looking to see what is shooting.
    At 60, they start to walk over to watch cause they can't believe it hasn't jammed.
    At 80, the rangemaster came over.
    After 100, the whole range was standing behind me & wanted to touch it.

Haha now I want one even more.

Top Bottom