• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • walkercolt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    There are so many good choices now that it can make it difficult to decide what to get, but in the end having different companies making a high quality product is good a thing.

I just get what works for me, if it isn't the current flavor of the day I really don't care. The reality is regardless of what you buy, you need to practice with it .

Last edited:

Zjhagens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    I carried Glocks for about 8 years. Everything from the 22, 19, 26, and 43. Recently though I’ve just been bored with them. I’ll always have Glocks in my arsenal, but I’m starting to switch it up. Picked up a p365x much like a large portion of the folks here. So far I’m a fan. We’ll see if it keeps me away from the flocks long term.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Am I the only one that thinks a gun is a gun is a gun? I don’t get “I want to switch from x to y to z”. It’s just a tool, whether it is a P365, Hellcat, Glock, or what have you. I feel like people are chasing that unicorn gun that is so much better than everything else, and they are all basically the same at the end of the day.
    I'm getting closer to this point myself. Not quite there, but lately, I've stopped thinking a lot about what I carry. I used to over-think what I would carry. For the last month to 6 weeks, I've just tossed a P07 9mm in the holster and focused on the other joys of life, like working on the house, taking long back road drives in the Spider or enjoying the company of people that are worthy of my time.

Obsessing over what I carry happens less and less. I shoot P07s well and am confident that they will perform well if called upon. Life is about experiences and relationships. That's my focus right now

dagny99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2023
    Indianapolis
    As a Glock fanboy I think I now want to switch to other handguns I love the PDP too who has made the switch from Glock? What Glock were you carrying and what did you switch to? Thoughts after the switch?
    I like trying new handguns but I haven’t found anything comparable to my Glock 19. I’d like to try the CZ P-10C

green46105

Gun enthusiast, gun collector, lover of firearms
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2023
    greencastle indiana
    As a Glock fanboy I think I now want to switch to other handguns I love the PDP too who has made the switch from Glock? What Glock were you carrying and what did you switch too? Thoughts after the switch?
    ive had a glock 17, a few 19s, a 30, a 36, a 42, a 43, and a couple others i cannot even remember the numbers right off hand. recently i had bought a Canik fst mete for the wife when she went on vacation. I shot it and immediately went to the gun store and bought another for myself to carry. since then i have bought a rival and a canik TP9 elite SC. I probably will not ever buy another glock. the Canik is heads above glock on performance right out of the box. Plus you cannot beat the price or all that you get for a Canik. the rival is their entry competition gun and the one i bought was only 670 dollars. the Rival S steel frame is still just under 1000. for these same guns in other brands would be 1500 plus. I really cannot say enough good things about Caniks. You even get a holster with them, though admittedly the holster is functional and would recommend a quick upgrade as its mediocre at best.

Top Bottom