• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ABrad15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 18, 2023
    NW Indy
    Carried a 19C for several years, switched to a G45 ported exactly like a 19c for about the last year. Now carrying a PSA Dagger with the ported slide assembly.. This setup mitigates recoil as well as the 19C if not better.
    Glocks always pointed a little high but the Dagger solved that problem. Factory Dagger triggers are better than Glock but easy to tweak if something different suits you. Price point is excellent compared to the Glock. I haven't lost a thing and gained a pistol that points more naturally for me that gives me a speed and accuracy edge.
    I need another g45 I loved that gun gave it to my brother tho

ABrad15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 18, 2023
    NW Indy
    Am I the only one that thinks a gun is a gun is a gun? I don’t get “I want to switch from x to y to z”. It’s just a tool, whether it is a P365, Hellcat, Glock, or what have you. I feel like people are chasing that unicorn gun that is so much better than everything else, and they are all basically the same at the end of the day.
    Do you think a car is a car is a car?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Full size frame and compact slide and you have your G45 back with a lot less invested.
    For the price of a G 45 you can get a Dagger full size frame and compact slide with RMR cut and compensated. You will have almost enough remaining to buy a Holosun. See the guys at Parabellum, they can hook you up.

Attachments

• DaggerXB.jpg
      DaggerXB.jpg
      262.2 KB · Views: 5

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Full size frame and compact slide and you have your G45 back with a lot less invested.

For the price of a G 45 you can get a Dagger full size frame and compact slide with RMR cut and compensated. You will have almost enough remaining to buy a Holosun. See the guys at Parabellum, they can hook you up.
    Handled the few daggers PSA had at NRAAM. I was pretty impressed with the little bit of time I was able to check them out.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    If you're a fanboy of one brand of firearms, you don't have to stop your affection to shoot something else.

I have owned a few glocks over the years. They were just some of the pistols in the safe. Like the man above said, different tools in the tool box.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    GOOD! You get a Yugo, I’ll get a 70-80’s muscle car and we’ll drag race for income. You win, you can have mine. I win, I have yours too for life. A car is a car……

Seems silly to even type that. Mercy.

In your example is the Glock synonymous with the Yugo or the 70s muscle car?

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Started out carrying (seriously) a S&W 442 revolver then went to M&P. I've tried Glocks at various times (including Shadow Systems which are awesome IMO) but keep going back to M&P. Currently 3.6" OR M&P or a Shield Plus milled for a red dot. Now, that all said, manhandled a Shadow Systems CR920P at the NRA Show and we shall see.......

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Am I the only one that thinks a gun is a gun is a gun? I don’t get “I want to switch from x to y to z”. It’s just a tool, whether it is a P365, Hellcat, Glock, or what have you. I feel like people are chasing that unicorn gun that is so much better than everything else, and they are all basically the same at the end of the day.
    All handguns do basically the same thing...they launch projectiles when the trigger is pulled. That said, all handguns are definitely not the same. Capacity, size, weight, trigger pull, materials, operating systems, recoil characteristics, ergonomics...all different from manufacturer to manufacturer, even if only slightly so. No one who has shot a 1911, a Glock, and a Beretta 92 back to back can honestly say that these guns are all the same.

As far as your idea that all cars are the same, I recommend a used Toyota Corolla or similar dead soul transportation appliance.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I went through 5 different Glocks at the beginning of my carry journey before I held an M&P. I’ve now been carrying M&P’s almost exclusively since 2012. They just fit me better.

That said, if gen 5 Glocks had been around back then, I may have been less inclined to switch. The finger grooves just never lined up with my sausage fingers.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    GOOD! You get a Yugo, I’ll get a 70-80’s muscle car and we’ll drag race for income. You win, you can have mine. I win, I have yours too for life. A car is a car……

Seems silly to even type that. Mercy.
    I guess you have never seen a 1200hp yugo or any of those other matchbox cars. How about 1500hp mini van... Go on some drag car forums and present this race.
    Moral of this post, while cars are all cars, there are plenty of mods to make them "perform" extremely well.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I guess you have never seen a 1200hp yugo or any of those other matchbox cars. How about 1500hp mini van... Go on some drag car forums and present this race.
    Moral of this post, while cars are all cars, there are plenty of mods to make them "perform" extremely well.
    Pretty sure no one is talking about dragsters.

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom