• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    So what is this card going to look like?
    OK, here is my final design. This is what I will be printing once I get some more ink for the printer.

I have it in a single .jpg and a full page .jpg with 10 on the page. The program that is used to print them determines which one would be needed.

l_378c7113ef288b2459bd03f9f05b163c.jpg

This is what I came up with for a NO GUNS / NO MONEY card.

Front:
    l_12439c049d441e9233d5516c31771781.jpg

Back:
    l_0c897f11d5b5436aa6650109f8f55362.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ri22o, Can I suggest adding the line "What do you know about your other customers" (or something to that effect) to the No Guns card?

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Ri22o, Can I suggest adding the line "What do you know about your other customers" (or something to that effect) to the No Guns card?
    I had thought about that, or something similar. I was thinking of something along the lines of "What can you say about your other customers?" I sort of based the design off of the OhioCC card, mainly because it's nice and we have the same criteria.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I had thought about that, or something similar. I was thinking of something along the lines of "What can you say about your other customers?" I sort of based the design off of the OhioCC card, mainly because it's nice and we have the same criteria.

Yeah, I noticed that. That's where I got my "idea" from. :)

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    here is an idea... shamelessly copied from another BB. The idea is to have a well thought out response for an after incident questioning by police officers. We all know that it can be mighty stressful and getting one's story clamly communicated can be a real challenge. The following is a final draft after consultation with an attorney.
    Originally quoted from USCCA member "DesertLion" from Beevercreek OH

In 9 pt Arial font, this will fit on a business card using the Business Card 3612 template:

If I have given this to you, it has been necessary to take actions to defend innocent life. I am willing to sign a criminal complaint against the perpetrators(s). I will point out witnesses and evidence.
    As you may have experienced yourself, this is a stressful and traumatic experience for me. Therefore, I wish to make no further statements until I have contacted an attorney and composed myself. I also do not consent to any searches. I will cooperate fully once I have consulted with an attorney and calmed down. As a lawfully armed citizen, I ask for the same courtesy that you would show a fellow officer who was involved in a similar situation.
    Thank you for your understanding

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    here is an idea... shamelessly copied from another BB. The idea is to have a well thought out response for an after incident questioning by police officers. We all know that it can be mighty stressful and getting one's story clamly communicated can be a real challenge. The following is a final draft after consultation with an attorney.
    Originally quoted from USCCA member "DesertLion" from Beevercreek OH
    I have to disagree with this being a good idea.
    It sort of gives the impression that you were just waiting for the chance to draw and already had everything ready to set in motion.
    Not to mention you've just handed over a written statement confirming that you "weren't calm" which could be misconstrued so many ways.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    I have to disagree with this being a good idea.
    It sort of gives the impression that you were just waiting for the chance to draw and already had everything ready to set in motion.
    Not to mention you've just handed over a written statement confirming that you "weren't calm" which could be misconstrued so many ways.
    There were some reples just like that Annie.
    Rather than ruin the business card thread I will start a new one. Entitled "After incident card..."

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    There were some reples just like that Annie.
    Rather than ruin the business card thread I will start a new one. Entitled "After incident card..."
    Good idea.
    If you don't mind, I'll repost my comment there too.
    Neat idea for a discussion topic.:thumbsup:

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I stopped by Bradis today and had some goodies installed onto the G26. When I left I tacked some cards up outside the door onto their little bill board. Hopefully we see some members from this! I stopped by AAC, but didn't have any more cards. When I get printer ink, I will print some more out and keep them in the truck.

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    But what he isn't telling you is that he put his username on the back for the referrals. Crafty.

Top Bottom