• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I just used the graphics I had on hand. The idea to get across was the coloring. Ri22o's draft is fine -- i just would have made the red in RGB(66,33,33) and the green in RGB(74,81,55). Or maybe the khaki -- RGB(213,214,181).... To match the site colors...*shrug*
    How's this look? I tried it with the text maroon and the state in olive, but it didn't look right. I like the Khaki on maroon better.

l_6f274be0039d056748b649b22256865d.jpg

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I think the big 'block' created by the State would make it stand out more from other cards on the wall/desk/etc.

It does. I like your version a lot better than mine. :) Like I said, I just sketched one out with the site graphics to get the "match the site" point across. The bigger state really makes it stand out. :)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Does the template need to be set up to be adapted, so that Fenway and, or the mods can personalize for business use?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    No, I mean able to adjust things around to fit their names and contact info, if that was desired.

Sorry, I'm not up on the lingo. Also not trying to armchair QB.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I'm not really sure why we'd need names and contact info. *shrug*

It has the site address, and if they want to get in contact with us, it's not like they can't see at a glance who the site admin is and moderators are.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    No, I mean able to adjust things around to fit their names and contact info, if that was desired.

Sorry, I'm not up on the lingo. Also not trying to armchair QB.
    Gotcha. So they can make it more personalized to their position on the forum? For instance, if Fenway wanted to add his name and 'admin' to his set of cards.

The template that would be downloadable by the general public will probably just be in a normal picture format (.jpg). If someone wanted to make the cards personalized to themselves (maybe Fenway just wants to seem special? :dunno: :):), then they could use the original, layered version, which in my case is a PhotoShop Document or .psd. The layered version lets you adjust and edit each item separately and/or add and move any item you like.

In short, yes it could be done.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Gotcha. So they can make it more personalized to their position on the forum? For instance, if Fenway wanted to add his name and 'admin' to his set of cards.

The template that would be downloadable by the general public will probably just be in a normal picture format (.jpg). If someone wanted to make the cards personalized to themselves (maybe Fenway just wants to seem special? :dunno: :):), then they could use the original, layered version, which in my case is a PhotoShop Document or .psd. The layered version lets you adjust and edit each item separately and/or add and move any item you like.

In short, yes it could be done.

Right, that's what I meant. Down the road, there may be needs for others handling stuff that Fenway delegates, ie., advertising, webmaster, promotions, etc.

Top Bottom