• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Dc wants to stop Texas from sending illegals to sanctuary cities by restricting their travel. How will they do this, have federal marshals stop and unload the busses?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I hope they're able to continue bussing illegals to the so called sanctuary cities. It's about time these Progressive idiots get a taste of their policies. The border cities and states are dealing with many more illegals than these cities are getting and it's time to "share the love". Maybe it'll move the needle on immigration or at least closing the border. I won't hold my breath, but I can hope.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I don't think they should ship illegals to New York, Chitcago, Portland, Boston or anywhere in the USA. They need to ship illegals out of the country. Once they are here, they are on our welfare system. Once they breed, they are our cost for 85 years. And welfare people breeding is already out of control, without a job, they have lots of time for breeding.

Illinois, the state that is completely bankrupt and taxing the heck out of their rural communities, had gotten big approval from the left for budgeting $550 Million for healthcare for the illegals.

I pay $800 a month for health insurance for my wife and I and several hundred a month to the hospital for past expense. If I did not have a job and refused to speak english, it would be free.

As much as I appreciate a good "gotcha" in a leftist face, the bottom line is the same.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't think they should ship illegals to New York, Chitcago, Portland, Boston or anywhere in the USA. They need to ship illegals out of the country. Once they are here, they are on our welfare system. Once they breed, they are our cost for 85 years. And welfare people breeding is already out of control, without a job, they have lots of time for breeding.

Illinois, the state that is completely bankrupt and taxing the heck out of their rural communities, had gotten big approval from the left for budgeting $550 Million for healthcare for the illegals.

I pay $800 a month for health insurance for my wife and I and several hundred a month to the hospital for past expense. If I did not have a job and refused to speak english, it would be free.

As much as I appreciate a good "gotcha" in a leftist face, the bottom line is the same.

The states are not being allowed to ship them out.
    Their choice.. keep them or ship them to another state.

We saw what keeping them accomplished. Decades of that.
    But now, shipping them to the people that were okay with it, seems to have gotten a response.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

Unfortunately, it takes "tha fedz" to deport them. The affected state officials are simply doing what they can at the state level to point out hypocrisy. Which is a bargain, at the operating cost of a diesel bus.

I do marvel at the spectacle of black democrat cities refusing hispanic immigrants. If "white republican locales" were doing the same thing, democrats have a word for that.

It's a wonder they aren't corrupting the BMV to register them to vote.

Reactions: Leo

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    We need a "Want to be a Citizen Conservation Corps".
    Losely based on Légion étrangère (French Foreign Legion) and the depression era CCC.
    We have lots of infrastructure that needs attention. Say 18 months of three hots and a cot gets you a place at the front of the citizen testing line. Maybe another 12 gets you opportunity to test for some construction management credentials or something appropriate to the work experience.
    Oh, unlike the FFL, you must learn English instead of French.
    Just tossing it out there. I'm old and slow so don't throw the rocks too hard.

MH

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We need a "Want to be a Citizen Conservation Corps".
    Losely based on Légion étrangère (French Foreign Legion) and the depression era CCC.
    We have lots of infrastructure that needs attention. Say 18 months of three hots and a cot gets you a place at the front of the citizen testing line. Maybe another 12 gets you opportunity to test for some construction management credentials or something appropriate to the work experience.
    Oh, unlike the FFL, you must learn English instead of French.
    Just tossing it out there. I'm old and slow so don't throw the rocks too hard.

MH
    Its not a bad idea. Beats a sharp stick in the eye. And the citizenship exam must be in English.
    In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American.

Theodore Roosevelt

Top Bottom