• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • under32hurts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Central IN
    Hey INGO folks, quick question. With all the hubbub about "bump stocks" and the reasonable belief that they will actually put this rediculous restriction into law. I would like some of your feedback ...How does the Knoxx recoil reduction system fall into this "conversation"?
    I am aware that the Knoxx system is designed for recoil reduction and not increased rate of fire, but they actually function by design somewhat similarly. Moving springs/parts built into the stock that alters something about the performance of the rifle. ...you know how these politicians roll... Thx in advance.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I’m only aware of that the Knoxx stocks are for pump action shotguns and bump stocks are for semi auto ARs. Am l missing something here?

under32hurts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Central IN
    My point exactly... Knoxx systems are for different applications all together but...they don't give a hoot about WHAT it's on at all... It is now referred to as the "ATF Accessory Ban", so my query was in reference to what other "accessories" may be included...

under32hurts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Central IN
    My point exactly... Knoxx systems are for different applications all together but...they don't give a hoot about WHAT it's on at all... It is now referred to as the "ATF Accessory Ban", so my query was in reference to what other "accessories" may be included...

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    No.
    He's more worried that idiot politicians will ban stuff accidentally because those same politicians know nothing about guns.
    Ok, then what is the point of this thread or what are you asking for me to do. These two thing are complete opposite of each other and I don’t see that happening.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    He's asking, what's the possibility the politicians are going to make the definition of "bumpfire" so broad that it will include the Knox.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    He's asking, what's the possibility the politicians are going to make the definition of "bumpfire" so broad that it will include the Knox.
    Zero but that’s just my opinion. I see magazines, aftermarket triggers and semi autos being banned before that would happen.

Top Bottom