• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    I was wondering who makes a bull barrel pistol stock for the charger ? I have looked all over to find one.I would prefer a wood stock.Does anybody know where I could find one.? THANKS

diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    I imagine Boyd's probably has something. Didn't look to see if they're made for bull barrel, but here's a link you can browse

"Build & Price Gunstock Configurator | Boyds Hardwood Gunstocks" https://www.boydsgunstocks.com/product-configurator/ruger-22-charger-pistol-3za842350zz
    THANKS I will try them.
    I have the Boyds Stock with a Kidd Bull Barrel on the gun. Really nice stock in my opinion.
    Is this on a ruger charger 22 ? didnt know kidd made barrels ? is yours a bull barrel on your charger ?

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    My Charger has a .920 (bull) .17 HM2 barrel 10.5" long. . The barrel fits perfectly due to the "forearm" contour. The first 2-3" of a standard factory 10/22 barrel is .920". Mine has the laminated factory stock. Don't know about the plastic stock but I sure don't blame you for wanting something better looking. Like you can find here.....

Top Bottom