• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    WTF is up with people who take an eternity to fill their plates at a buffet? Today, we went to the dry tortugas on a ferry. They provided lunch for us. It was set up like a buffet with stuff to make sandwiches. People were taking forever to make their sandwiches. I paid $400 for the 3 of us to spend 4 1/2 hours on the island and people want to waste time fixing their plates. This happens at all buffets. Haven't people been to golden corral enough times to know what they want without having to hover over the food for several minutes?

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    here is what you do, next time you are at a buffetand a person is taking way too long. when they arent looking, swipe some food off their plate. kinda like a payment for your troubles and them taking so long.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I go nuts when they stop and ask what every item is.
    What's that? Does it have salt in it? Do you have some that's more rare?

They're the same people that wait in line at McDonald's and when they get to the counter, they look up at the menu, read the whole damned thing and ask their spouse what they should get.:xmad:

bobn911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Edwardsburg, MI
    You guys must have missed 'Eating at a Buffet' class 101. The night before you go to a buffet, eat all the beans and eggs you can. Then when in line FART loud and often. People will clear out and give you free reign. Later, Bob

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Gotta get in line first at the buffet...

funny-pictures-cat-is-waiting-for-the-buffet-to-open.jpg

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The next three days are laid back. We are going snorkeling and parasailing today. Tomorrow will be our deep sea charter and Friday we dont have anything planned. Saturday, we get up and start the drive home.

If you aren't sure you want something, grab a small piece of it and move on. What was frustrating was these people were wanting to build a massive sandwich at the buffet instead of getting the stuff and putting it together at their table.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What about people who pull into the drive-up lane at a fast food, then when they get to the order speaker, they act like they've never been there before and have no idea what they serve or how to order it.

Blaze261

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    What about people who pull into the drive-up lane at a fast food, then when they get to the order speaker, they act like they've never been there before and have no idea what they serve or how to order it.

Maybe they are ordering for their wife, that is sitting in the passenger seat. And are just as frusterated as you. And get fed up enough that they just tell them to order themwelves after having to sit there for awhile, because my wife, I mean the wife has no clue. Like it is life or death and how do they want to go.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN

It can happen! I took my 15 year old daughter and her friend to Arby's a coupla weeks ago. Her friend had no idea what to order because she'd never been there before. You can imagine our shock. We started asking her about other restaurants and come to find out, the only place she'd really ever been was McDonalds! :dunno:

Top Bottom