364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    A three inch barrel, K frame Smith and Wesson Round Butt is darn near perfection in a carry gun....If any INGO'ers want to take advantage of this deal and order one through Bud's I will do their transfer for free where my normal fee is $20.00. I do alot of transfers for Bud's and anything I can do to put more Smith and Wessons in the holsters of INGO'ers I will...This offer is good for two weeks (from today) and call me at the shop to let me know the weapon is coming in...

Rick
    Falls City Firearms
    812-725-1911
    :ingo:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    A three inch barrel, K frame Smith and Wesson Round Butt is darn near perfection in a carry gun....If any INGO'ers want to take advantage of this deal and order one through Bud's I will do their transfer for free where my normal fee is $20.00. I do alot of transfers for Bud's and anything I can do to put more Smith and Wessons in the holsters of INGO'ers I will...This offer is good for two weeks (from today) and call me at the shop to let me know the weapon is coming in...

Rick
    Falls City Firearms
    812-725-1911

Rick is cool :yesway: BTW, the 3" models are square butt only :(

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN

Rick
    Falls City Firearms
    812-725-1911

Wow! Very nice of you!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Too many K frames? Surely you jest sir! One scoffs at the thought!

I know, right? I am probably going to order 2-4" RB's with the intent of keeping the better of the two. I did that before with the 3" models and it worked out.

I am just trying to talk myself out of another 3" model 10. I have one and a 3" Md 64 but In my mind I am thinking "ok, if I walked into the gun store locally and saw a $300 model 10 3", would I buy it? The answer is of course yes.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

Rick
    Falls City Firearms
    812-725-1911

That is fantastic! I only wish I were closer so I could take advantage of your generous offer. Nicely done, sir!

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Yeah, me too. I am thinking about ordering another 3" and converting it a'la bench grinder. Also, a RB 4" would be nice. Not that I need another K-frame .38, but is there such a thing as too many?

I could use one, possibly. Rick and kalboy seem to have ended up with most of mine............:D

BUT; I am currently very enamored with a 3" Ruger SP101. Not a Smith, but a darn good revolver, I think. And I stil have my model 19 S&W.

Still: too many K frames?? Huh-uh.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I'm seeing $279 and$299. Am I missing something?

Yes, you're missing the point. CHEAP K FRAMES!!!

You are correct, the square butt 4" ones were $269 but they modded the ad to include a plastic case and increased the price to $279. With CC fees and the optional insurance, it ends up at $290-$310.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    :dunno::dunno:

Crap! You are right............... I was wanting a round butt.
    You and Sir MixaLot... ;)

tumblr_mcb0ejatrX1rs1ywho1_r1_1350931858_cover.jpg

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    I saw on another forum last night that Bud's had 3" and 4" K frames. Early this AM I called them prepared to order a 3" round butt. The girl said they DO NOT have any 3" K frames.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Snorko,

I believe the correct nomenclature is INEXPENSIVE K frames...:draw:Please do not use cheap and Smith and Wesson in the same sentence (unless referring to the Sigma's of course.:D)

I stand corrected and apologize to the assembled Smith heads.

Since I regretted letting my second 3" go last time, I ordered another as well as two RB 4" ones. Plan is to keep the better and sell the other but who knows, a Md 10 .38 spl in every room of the house has a certain panache.

Top Bottom