• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Screw this guy! With a name like Makhlouf it probably explains a lot. And the statement "Many commenters slammed what they deemed Makhlouf's poor grammar and writing styler, while others challenged his facts. Which lends to my thoughts... Hope this guy gets **** canned from his school paper! Pisses me off.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    What do you expect from a bastion of liberal-elitism like Brown University? Of course even die-hard liberals like Obama made use of those hardcore military types in the Navy Seals when he needed the political points of taking out Bin Laden.

I for one am thankful for the men and women to take part in ROTC and who serve us all after graduation in the military.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I think I got a little heated in my last post. But I know some people in ROTC on college campuses and many are their on scholarship, it is their way of paying for their school. They are dedicated, and will serve our country proud upon graduation!

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Considering the number of combat-experienced members in the National Guard these days, I think another "Kent State" incident is unlikely - at least for about another five-to-ten years.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    ROTC was mandatory for freshmen when I attended my non-Ivy League alma mater. Does that make all of us criminals? COOL!

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Isn't it the very epitome of hypocrisy when those who constantly posture and strut around as the very exemplars of "tolerance" so perfectly demonstrate their bigotry toward those who decide to serve in the military?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    billy boy clinton still owes a hitch in the service he signed up for. The "journalist" should give up his grant and loan money that was made available because the same taxpayers that support the ROTC are the ones that make his education available.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Our armed forces leadership is stronger without Brown-washed officers in the ranks. Great place for a Kent State re-enactment.

Doubtful. Brown educated ROTC officers are no less capable than anyone else. They signed up, they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Top Bottom