• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blindside

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2015
    Columbus
    I bought an EAA Windicator .357 at the last 1500. I took it out to the range about a week later and ran 44 rounds of .38 special and another 38 rounds of .357 through it and all was well. I took it bac out today and ran the last 6 .38s and them 6 .357s and after the 357s the ejector rod seized up and wouldn't push the casings out. My first thought was a bulged or stuck casing but they all fell free and didn't stick or anything. By the time I got Howe the EAA service lines were closed for the day so I filled out their on line form. Now we wait and see I guess. All the ammo I used was just factory standard, no +P or anything. Any ideas on what might have happened?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    A friend of mine looked at one of these at Gander Mountain.
    To say that he was unimpressed with the quality control on the one he looked at would be an understatement.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    I had one of their guns back in the 70s. It was constantly breaking springs and parts. I finally gave it away. I spent more time working on it and waiting for parts than I did shooting it. Looks like they haven't improved their quality control any.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I've seen those revolvers in the cases at a few stores.

I've thought that they LOOK nice. But for ME...I thought they felt rather chintzy.

I don't know that EAA makes these themselves or not - for most all the EAA pistols are right decent kit. But this revolver doesn't fit the quality of the rest of their stuff.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Sorry to be hash but Windicator's are POS. Hopefully you can get it fixed or your money back. Even when I see them in the sub $200 range, I pass on them.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Sorry your having problems, was looking at these myself. Read quite a few reviews online that say the same thing...look pretty nice, but the quality is just not there.

Top Bottom