• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protongun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    finally got a chance to make it to Martinsville to try out my new LCP. I put 200rds of PMC and Fiocchi through it and had 1 FTE at about 100 rounds. Other than that no problems, little thing kicks like a mule. It is def worth getting the pinky extention for the magazines especially if you might have to do some rapid fire with it, i also put a Houge handall-JR on mine, seems to help give me a slightly better grip if anyone else has trouble holding onto the little thing you may want to look into it. I had a hard time finding an LCP and now an even harder time finding ammo for the thing here in Bloomington but am very happy with how it performed on its first outing

Centerfire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Ellettsville
    I had a hard time finding an LCP and now an even harder time finding ammo for the thing here in Bloomington

If you live in Ellettsville, have you tried talking to David @

Walden's Gun Shop
    9396 West Hedrick
    Gosport, IN 47433

5:00pm-9:00pm Mon-Fri
    9:00am-5:00pm Sat
    Closed Sun

Its not really "in" Gosport.
    Its almost as close as MC Sports, and he can probably get you what you want if its not in stock.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I really like my LCP. I shoot it reasonably well and it doesn't hurt my hand *that much*. That being said, it is not a range gun!

protongun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    If you live in Ellettsville, have you tried talking to David @

Walden's Gun Shop
    9396 West Hedrick
    Gosport, IN 47433

5:00pm-9:00pm Mon-Fri
    9:00am-5:00pm Sat
    Closed Sun

Its not really "in" Gosport.
    Its almost as close as MC Sports, and he can probably get you what you want if its not in stock.

you know i have never been to this place (Waldens), but i have heard of it. I also found a little gem in the Spencer Bait and Tackle right across from Mcckormicks Creek state park. I have ordered a few guns from them and they have been able to get them for me within a few days and are always cheaper than MC Sports and Cosners. I will have to try Walens though as soon as i can get over there

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Picked one up at Bradis yesterday and shot it today at Eagle Creek. I was very surprised by the kick! They would only sell one box of 20 hollow points at $20 per box. So I didn't put many rounds through. I too need to install the grip extension and ordered the jr grip from CTD this afternoon.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Castleton, Indianapolis
    I picked up an LCP and the guy I'm getting the firearm transferred to showed me this website. I didn't know that there was a Indiana gun group like this. Liked the feel of it a lot better then the Keltec, so giving it a try.

Top Bottom