• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Just heard that the makers of Bubble Wrap are now making them so they will not pop anymore! That's right, you can no longer squeeze them and relieve your anxiety by making that wonderful popping noise. I think that's Bull****! What's next, un-tazerable mbills nads? Un-flushable tube socks? For God sake, STOP THE MADNESS!!

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I heard a interview with him on the radio yesterday, they are still making the original bubble wrap,
    so don't worry.
    They just introduced a new version in different sized sheets that can be inflated by the end user. It's so places like Amazon can order more bubble wrap with less space/shipping cost of said bubble wrap.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I heard a interview with him on the radio yesterday, they are still making the original bubble wrap,
    so don't worry.
    They just introduced a new version in different sized sheets that can be inflated by the end user. It's so places like Amazon can order more bubble wrap with less space/shipping cost of said bubble wrap.

Wow......I was getting worried.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    so don't worry.
    That's what THEY want you to think!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    They're just easing us old timers out of it. Popping bubble wrap is a microagression, don't you know, and when you do that you'll make the special little snowflakes thunk you have so much anger in you that you might then proceed to call them bad names, or speak in favor of the Constitution or somesuch.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Hey Daddy, if you need a fix I got this connection at work. . . . . it's good stuff too. Pure petroleum based bubble wrap, the big stuff too, not those wimpy little 1/2" bubbles but the bug inch and inch and a half stuff.:shady:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hey Daddy, if you need a fix I got this connection at work. . . . . it's good stuff too. Pure petroleum based bubble wrap, the big stuff too, not those wimpy little 1/2" bubbles but the bug inch and inch and a half stuff.:shady:
    . . Size only matters in two things, and one of them is the size of the bubble on bubble wrap! You have now moved up my list of people I can tolerate! . . . You can now celebrate!:rockwoot:

HHollow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Mexican bubble wrap is not only popable but the bubbles are filled with ozone-layer fluorocarbons. mmm-good.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    so don't worry.
    Have you seen the size of a 1/2" x 24" x 500' roll of bubble wrap? Huge!!!!!!

wabash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    SouthWest Indiana
    kCdZdIQ.jpg

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Stewie Griffin calls it "Buble' Wrap" and says he wants to hear Micheal Buble' tunes come out when the bubbles are popped.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    so don't worry.

That stuff has got to be expensive. What's it cost to put little fill valves on each bubble?? And talk about labor intensive! I'm thinking this would be one of those "jobs Americans don't want to do". ;)

Top Bottom