• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

He’s right. It keeps happening because there’s not enough of us that will refuse when it counts, in the way it counts. Whether it’s DEI or covid masks, if enough of us just told them to go FO, I’m not doing it it all would have ended before it got started.

Last edited:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He will be the next one exiting FOX. Its been reported no one is to mention Tuckers name ever on the air, leave it to Greg to give them the middle finger.
    He probably thinks because he has the best late night ratings that he is untouchable. By that logic, Tucker was too and we saw how that went.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Greg probably has another job and wants out of his contract. Funny watching all his co hosts crapping their pants and going dead silent when he said that. Doug in Exhile on you tube had good piece on it. Not a big fan of Greg but he is getting slightly smarter over time. He said he wasn’t voting Trump but and was considering voting for Hillary back in the day on the first go around. Talk about stupid.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    As the other thread says fox is joining the dying leftist cable media. These guys know that cable news is over…
    Yep. I used to be one of those that had Fox News on all evening long. As their poison became too obvious to ignore, I finally got down to where Tucker was the only one I’d watch regularly. When he got fired, that was it—except for breaking news. I’d still turn to that channel first for breaking news reports. Now…I’m not sure when I’ve turned them on last. I still will read their on-line articles and such but the rest is dead to me.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep. I used to be one of those that had Fox News on all evening long. As their poison became too obvious to ignore, I finally got down to where Tucker was the only one I’d watch regularly. When he got fired, that was it—except for breaking news. I’d still turn to that channel first for breaking news reports. Now…I’m not sure when I’ve turned them on last. I still will read their on-line articles and such but the rest is dead to me.
    Once upon a time I recorded and watched O’reilly and Hannity & Colmes on my VCR every night. Do not even have access to the channel anymore but quit watching long before that.

Cable is hemorrhaging 5 million viewers a year. They are down from their peak of 100 million subscribers to 75 million now, and falling. Cable companies are changing their names to communications companies and a couple have already stopped offering TV and only do internet and phones.

Where is the number of viewers tipping point for cable that they all pull the plug?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    He’s right. It keeps happening because there’s not enough of us that will refuse when it counts, in the way it counts. Whether it’s DEI or covid masks, if enough of us just told them to go FO, I’m not doing it it all would have ended before it got started.
    Janis Joplin was right, people are controlled by what they're afraid to lose (Siddhartha Gautama had something to say about that, too). Concerns immediate and close to home usually take precedence over abstract, over the horizon potential problems

The last person who get's fired for resisting is still fired

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Found a boot leg on you tube but it’s on X. Alex Jones on Tucker….wow. Not a big Alex jones fan but glad I watched this one. Worth the watch.

I remember seeing Alex Jones about 20 years ago and thinking the guy was a nut, now he looks like freaking fortune teller. I agree, while it is 1.5 hours it is worth a watch.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I remember seeing Alex Jones about 20 years ago and thinking the guy was a nut, now he looks like freaking fortune teller. I agree, while it is 1.5 hours it is worth a watch.

Yep, it's amazing how right he has been over the years. If only he could keep his cool when he does his show and not act like a nut...more might listen to him.

Great interview with Tucker...

Top Bottom