• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    Breaking now. Santorum officially suspends campaign. Suspension allows him to still command a speaking slot at the convention.

The contest for November is now set. Today, we all become Mitt Romney supporters. Let's get this done.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Breaking now. Santorum officially suspends campaign. Suspension allows him to still command a speaking slot at the convention.

The contest for November is now set. Today, we all become Mitt Romney supporters. Let's get this done.

I thought this was a late April Fool's joke at first. Kind of like Santorum running in the first place.

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

The contest for November is now set. Today, We all become Mitt Romney supporters. Let's get this done.

Got a mouse in your pocket?

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Wow! The slate is already set and I did not even have a chance to cast a vote for which candidate I would prefer to see in the race. Apparently my decision has already been made for me.

Yeah!

Now... which to I pick....

A ****ty statist pig or a ****tier statist pig?

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Secession is more appealing with each passing year.

It may well be Liberty's last refuge.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    You might as well just flip a coin. You will get the same results either way.

Don't take this as a defense of Romney but that's probably not entirely true. Romney sucks, no doubt about it, but I can't believe anyone would be a worse choice than Obummer. At least Romney's actually run a business before.

I liken the coming election to a choice between malaria and ebola. Both suck, but one sucks a whole lot more.

jgarst

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2012
    Tipton
    I'd have to agree anyone right now is better then Obama. Neither might be the best candidate but I think getting Obama out now is best for America.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Don't take this as a defense of Romney but that's probably not entirely true. Romney sucks, no doubt about it, but I can't believe anyone would be a worse choice than Obummer. At least Romney's actually run a business before.

I liken the coming election to a choice between malaria and ebola. Both suck, but one sucks a whole lot more.

So has George Soros.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Today, we all become Mitt Romney supporters. Let's get this done.

Not so much. I'm not going to vote for big spending just because it has a "R" by it's name instead of a "D". Romney sucks and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I voted for a guy like that again. McCain is hopefully my last mistake at the voting booth.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008

If you can't see the difference between Romney and Obama, please investigate Romney just a little more. Both are big spenders on opposite sides of the coin. Right now Romney is against Obamacare, but who knows where he'll stand once he gets in office. That guy is like trying to pin jello to the wall.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It is always over before Indiana gets to vote in May... we need to move ours up a year and be first next time around.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Speak for your FRAKING self. I will NOT become a Romney supporter. I would sooner cut the tree of liberty down myself. I support truth and liberty and I will begin looking at Gary Johnson, if he fits the bill then I will vote for him, if not then I'll write someone in. Call it a "vote for Obama" all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that we continuously get a :poop: sandwich until we stand up and say "I WILL NOT EAT :poop: ANYMORE!"

If that means what I think it might mean, then that's what it will take.

Top Bottom