• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beardedbrodel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    West of Indy
    More people are killed with a hammer each year than a gun. More people are killed with a shotgun each year than an "assault rifle". It looks like California will look to ban shotguns next.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    This is nothing but creating hysteria. So far 1 person has been injured by a firearm.There are no definitive reports about the type of firearm. While shotgun was indicated in one article a TV interview indicated a revolver. Its possible this is less about a "crazy" guy wanting a massacre but a "beef" between a couple of guys.

The media is creating copycats. Any idiot wanting attention just needs to carry a gun in public.

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    I cant understand how it must feel that your only form of defense is hiding inside a unlocked closet. Unbelievable we in 2013 are afraid to protect and defend our selves. I wish people and government would stop blaming guns, McDonald's,polar pop, drugs, video games, tv, cars and the millions of other things we blame our problems on. You can't control crazy just like you can't dictate some peoples compulsive choices.

thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    How sad it is that two more young people got shot and we can't take a few minutes to be saddened by that?

We jump on the media, the liberals, but not a word said against poor parenting that allowed a shotgun to walk out of the house and into a school.

I'm just sad.

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    I have subscribed to CNN Breaking News Alerts for a long time. About 10 minutes ago I got a Breaking News Alert email and I figure it's about this school shooting in California. Nope, it's about who has been nominated for academy awards this year.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    How sad it is that two more young people got shot and we can't take a few minutes to be saddened by that?

We jump on the media, the liberals, but not a word said against poor parenting that allowed a shotgun to walk out of the house and into a school.

I'm just sad.

Why are you so fast to judge the parents...?.....how do you know he walked out of the house with it...? I walked out of my house a number of times as a teenager with a gun. Maybe he had bad parents, but if you don't have the facts then stick with the facts and just blame media and liberals........:D

shadohman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Another instance of when seconds count the police are minutes away.
    According to the press conference the shooter was seen walking across the parking lot and 911 was called, the armed guard for this school was snowed in and no replacement was provided.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Officials said a female student was hospitalized with possible hearing damage because the shotgun was fired close to her ear

Just because someone is taken to the ER doesn't mean they were hospitalized. That steams me about these type of stories.

Top Bottom