• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    How about we bring a class action suit against the government for not protecting our children in these gun free zones?

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I can't wait for the talking heads to start politicizing this tragedy by claiming that California's restrictive gun laws are responsible for the measureably lower body count....

:xmad::xmad::xmad:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm sure the anti-freedom folks will latch onto this immediately.

However, as California has some of the most strict gun laws in the country, we should be VERY firm that exemplifies why gun bans simply DO NOT WORK.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I am sure they will blow this one out of proportion and use it to figure out a way to disarm honest people.

Actually, since this happened in commiefornia with some of the most strict firearm laws in the nation, and since the school is a gun free zone, and murder or even attempted murder is illegal, this could not happen. It is a lie. I don't believe it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    No AR-15 or AK's this time...good ol' fashioned shotgun

UPDATE: Police say one student shot at California high school. Suspect taken into custody, also believed to be a student. Shotgun used in attack

MetalMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Howard County
    Stumbled across a map of the Mass Shootings since 1999 when looking into were Taft, California is located. Is it odd that all of the dots on this map correspond to the "Blue" areas from the election map? Hmmm, I wonder if there is a correlation.....?

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I would bet the media is upset no one got killed, not the same propaganda value.

They'll probably accidentally-on-purpose misreport at first just to start that discussion. Don't put it past them. "It started with an assault-weapon and several people killed". Not trustworthy. EVER !

Last edited:

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Am I the only conspiracy nut around that wonders if there aren't TOO MANY of these events happening in such a short time-frame for them to be a coincidence? I know it's hard to wrap one's head around, it is for me too. But, I just have this irritating little voice in the back of my head that keeps saying that this is too much (in last 6 months) and at too convenient of a time to be complete coincidence.

I am this sure isn't the case, but I just don't really believe in coincidence of this magnitude. Especially in a situation like we have right now. Big Gov't, Big Business and the log roll style push for Gun-Control that we are seeing right now. I can't shake the little voice. :dunno:

Top Bottom