• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    This is weird. Heard a report earlier this evening that Jefferson Mall in Louisville was closed early tonight due to a large crowd of unruly teens (75 or so) .

Can't help but wonder if this stuff is being coordinated, and if so, by who.

Greyson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2016
    Irvington/Indy
    Kinda rare for Americans to act as violent terrorists.
    Whomever is organizing this seems to have power over these useful idiots. Who is it? What is the cause? What (money) can be gained?

Thinking out loud: Is this another case of people who carry the latest phones and wear shoes bearing the name of a sports player "raging against capitalism"?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Kinda rare for Americans to act as violent terrorists.
    Whomever is organizing this seems to have power over these useful idiots. Who is it? What is the cause? What (money) can be gained?

Thinking out loud: Is this another case of people who carry the latest phones and wear shoes bearing the name of a sports player "raging against capitalism"?

Its not that deep.

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    Eastland Mall in evansville also had a kerfuffle so large they had to call in buses to deal with all the individuals. Nothing about it on the 10:00 news but the scanner was rife with action around 9-9:20

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    No not again at CSM.................you would think by now, Simple Simons Mall Security would let IMPD know a large group of unsupervised youths had gathered in and around the Mall, chillin.

Just saying this is now a yearly event, next year sell tickets and set up seating for the show, The great x-mas Castleton Square Mall free for all.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is weird. Heard a report earlier this evening that Jefferson Mall in Louisville was closed early tonight due to a large crowd of unruly teens (75 or so) .

Can't help but wonder if this stuff is being coordinated, and if so, by who.

Why we can't have nice things.

Loitering teens force Jefferson Mall to close early Monday night - WDRB 41 Louisville News

This isn't necessarily "why" but people issues are one of the major factors, thanks to Amazon (and others), I can remain mall free.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The Today Show was playing some of the footage around the nation. Quite the night for the young men, starting up trouble in a dozen or two malls across the country...

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    School is out, and parents don't want to "parent". Pretty simple, really.

My parents would have beat my ass if I would have been involved in something like this. The cops were the least of my worries.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

My parents would have beat my ass if I would have been involved in something like this. The cops were the least of my worries.

When that age the Cops would deliver you to your parents. Worst possible outcome. The worst.

Wonder what the offspring of these snowflakes will be like.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I would have been begging the officers to not call mom and dad to come pick me up...

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    I'm not working so I didn't have to go. I avoid Castleton Square and Circle Center malls because of all the ****heads that frequent them.

Unfortunately, my state agency is in leased space that connects to Circle Center, so to get to the Statehouse or the Government Center means a trip through the mall. If I am here past about 5 or so, I avoid the mall completely.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I was at Castleton Square yesterday around noon-ish. Parked outside JC Penny and went in to buy fancy pants and a jacket. Went back out, drove the car around to Macy's, went in and the Mrs. bought a new dress. We left. Never actually went in "the mall" area.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Unfortunately, my state agency is in leased space that connects to Circle Center, so to get to the Statehouse or the Government Center means a trip through the mall. If I am here past about 5 or so, I avoid the mall completely.

My wife wanted to go to a movie there on a Saturday night. I told her not to, she did anyway. She texted me halfway through to tell me about all the misbehavior happening during the movie. She learned her lesson the hard way.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    When that age the Cops would deliver you to your parents. Worst possible outcome. The worst.

Wonder what the offspring of these snowflakes will be like.

You're not joking. When I got my one and only traffic ticket at age 17, part of my agreement with the deputy was that I had to tell my father what happened. I'm actually still grounded from that incident -- I was allowed out of the house two weeks letter to help one of my sisters move to Chicago, but they forgot about the grounding when I got back. Those two weeks were not fun.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You're not joking. When I got my one and only traffic ticket at age 17, part of my agreement with the deputy was that I had to tell my father what happened. I'm actually still grounded from that incident -- I was allowed out of the house two weeks letter to help one of my sisters move to Chicago, but they forgot about the grounding when I got back. Those two weeks were not fun.

When I got my first warning, that is what the officer "threatened" me with. Basically said if I received a ticket my parents would find out, and to think about what would happen when they did... That and that most officers when they see you have received a ticket will figure you didn't learn your lesson and would be more inclined to give you another one to think about.

Fawkes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Malls are already on the endangered list and this sort of behavior just makes their demise that much quicker. Thugs and Amazon make it hard to justify a trip there.

Top Bottom