• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    The media needs to stop giving them air time. It just emboldens them to commit more atrocities. It bolsters there support in third world country's and even to some idiots here in this country. Applying military force, heavy force is the only way to remove this stain on humanity. It's needs to happen. No doubt about it.

As mentioned before, shock and awe!!

powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    The media needs to stop giving them air time. It just emboldens them to commit more atrocities. It bolsters there support in third world country's and even to some idiots here in this country. Applying military force, heavy force is the only way to remove this stain on humanity. It's needs to happen. No doubt about it.

As mentioned before, shock and awe!!

Listen bud, the US is not going to come out of this thing on top. No one country is. This country has been the fighting arm of the NWO for decades, by design. When the time is right this country too will fall. It won't be pretty. Don't say you weren't warned. Until that happens, the people who feel like they need to defend the idea of America as it was are just fulfilling the plan and ultimately their own demise. Their efforts will be for nothing like they thought.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Did it ever occur to any of you that the whole ordeal is scripted and fake? Sure looks like a nice polished propaganda piece to me... created to get precisely the response a lot of you are giving right here and now.

You're being lied to. Again. And you're eating it all up.

By whom?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ding ding ding! Of course. But it's not a war for resources or land, per se. It's about getting the major religions to duke it out and ultimately kill each other while dragging in the smaller groups as well.

Ultimately with these people out of the way, the rest will be easily pro NWO.

It's all coming together. Enjoy the show, because it ain't gonna be over anytime soon.

I've never met someone so knowledgeable. :bowdown:

- Are you the ISIS Spokesman?
    - What are you guys going to do next?
    - When you sleep with your camels, is it for warmth or to stop those......urges?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Listen bud, the US is not going to come out of this thing on top. No one country is. This country has been the fighting arm of the NWO for decades, by design. When the time is right this country too will fall. It won't be pretty. Don't say you weren't warned. Until that happens, the people who feel like they need to defend the idea of America as it was are just fulfilling the plan and ultimately their own demise. Their efforts will be for nothing like they thought.

Sad to see your tossing in the towel. I for one am not! I'll go down kicking and screaming. Maybe even in a hail of bullets before I give up on my country. I'd guess most Amerians will be right there with me. Except for a few.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Why does everything have to be "breaking?" This story hardly qualifies in importance.

It's news that's happening. That qualify's it in my book. And considering these low life murdered an American citizen I think it's important. You can always skip over the thread?

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    It's time a very clear & mass example needs to be made of consequences to barbaric actions.

Putin did just that. You don't see Russian's getting kidnapped and put up for ransom. Last time it happened, Putin mailed the hostage takers a few body parts of their family, and the issue was resolved.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Sad to see your tossing in the towel. I for one am not! I'll go down kicking and screaming. Maybe even in a hail of bullets before I give up on my country. I'd guess most Amerians will be right there with me. Except for a few.
    It's not tossing in the towel to recognize that we have passed a point of no return.

American will not reverse course. Something new and different may rise from the ashes, but there is no redeeming this Great Experiment.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Keep seeing more and more "close-ups" and analysis of the after-images in these videos (noting that the videos cut away)... and a lot of conspiracy and cries of "fake"

I don't know. Not sure where to stand on that.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    It's not tossing in the towel to recognize that we have passed a point of no return.

American will not reverse course. Something new and different may rise from the ashes, but there is no redeeming this Great Experiment.

I beg the differ. If you don't attempt to reverse you have excepted the future. I don't except it for what it is, and what will be. I am not happy with it. I use my vote. I used my voice. I'll use my gun to defend my country and our constitution. I believe in our country. I am hopeful. Yes I am unhappy. But I will not give up on it.

Top Bottom