• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

Bolsonaro supporters break into the National Congress in Brazil.

I parsed a few comments. I didn't see any that recognized the scale of the immediate post election protests, nor the allegations of corruption of the election.

I don't think TPTB understand how many people are tired of being lied to and manipulated, here and elsewhere.

The little goat f*** to elect speaker was another example. Only 6 sitting Representatives truly seemed to understand business as usual was not acceptable. It truly showed how deep the uni-party is here.

I wonder if the Brazilian version of the STASI (AKA FBI), will hunt down the protesters and start screaming insurrection like our government did? I wonder if their legislators will cower in fear hiding under their desks from those they are supposed to serve?

Asking for a friend...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Down there there will be no hunting down and prosecution of the folks you see on the screen. They will just all disappear mysteriously.

And they have a LOT of places to hide the bodies where nobody will EVER find them.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Brazilians have been protesting their last election for seemingly 2-3 months now. I haven’t kept up with all their issues but it doesn’t sound t like they’re ready to give up just yet.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Down there there will be no hunting down and prosecution of the folks you see on the screen. They will just all disappear mysteriously.

And they have a LOT of places to hide the bodies where nobody will EVER find them.
    True, but down there it kinda works both ways. If the military loses confidence in Lula, Brazil could end up with a military Junta running the country again.

Top Bottom