• ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Slight threat jack...

After I got banned from Brady, I switched to the Coffee Party page on Facebook. They espouse themselves to be a "more civil alternative to the Tea party". Allow me to post some of the examples of such civility:

Just pointing out the obvious truth. Ignorant, loud-mouthed, ultra-conservative is a highly accurate description of the Tea bagger movement, whether you care to admit it or not.

You are the most vile people on the planet who start whining how unfair it is when confronted with your own rotten behavior. I could not care less what you think of me. I see you for what you truly are. Evil!

Crawl back under your rock!

The Tea Baggers are the ultimate haters. You hate everything and everyone that doesn't fit with your extremely narrow views. Then when someone confronts you about your vile behavior, you try to accuse others of the very sins of which you are guilty.

I repeat, you are vile, evil people and you don't deserve to call yourselves civilized human beings. No go crawl back under your rock, you sick child!

Now, examples of my posts:

I just find it amusing that you joined a Group that espouses Civility, yet you have done nothing but spout insults, negativity and venom.

Step back a bit, try to look at this from a different viewpoint. You sir, are doing to me, exactly what you accuse the Tea Partiers of doing to others. Yet, in this conversation, the calm one has been the Tea Party member, and the vile insulting ranting one, as been you, a Coffee Party member.

Please tell me you are able to see the irony here

Intent can sometimes come across badly on the Internet Becki. I understand that the negative actions of a few, do not necessarily reflect the whole group.

In fact, my intent was to make this very point, and hope that you, and others on your Group(such as Michael), remember this when painting the Tea Party members with the same broad stroke that you thought I may be painting your group with...

To the rest of your Party I ask this:
    Before you judge all of the Tea Party as a whole, talk to someone from the movement. Judging all by the actions of one or a few, would be no more fair than I judging your entire movement by the posts of Michael.

If someone where to come here and read only his posts, his insults and anger, THAT would be what they would think your Party is all about. *I* know that isn't true, but would others?

Food for thought, eh?

He just kept digging himself deeper and deeper, further making my point that he is a hypocrite. It was like shooting fish in a barrel, with a 12 gauge...

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Slight threat jack...

After I got banned from Brady, I switched to the Coffee Party page on Facebook. They espouse themselves to be a "more civil alternative to the Tea party". Allow me to post some of the examples of such civility:

Now, examples of my posts:

He just kept digging himself deeper and deeper, further making my point that he is a hypocrite. It was like shooting fish in a barrel, with a 12 gauge...

I was going to ask you when you were having the fish fry... but then I realized that all the fish in that barrel were crap. (or do I mean carp? Hmmm)

:D

BTW, nice job on pointing out the irony. Well done.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    They're getting desperate. They're obviously hysterical, wrong and hateful, and people are just ignoring them despite lots of free press, and worse, the courts are stomping them down.

The day McDonald is decided in our favor, I'm editing Wikipedia to list the Brady Campaign as a [[hate group]] opposed to the [[right to keep and bear arms]]. I'm prepared to argue the point, too.

Top Bottom