• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Wow, I just read through their Facebook wall. Those posters are insane.

Yeah, some worse then us gun toting crazies. I ran across that page one day and became a fan just so i could respond to one of said post. Of course They deleted my post (which was a very polite and rational post, more so than their members responses). I remained a fan afterward just so i could get updates of what Brady is up to.

chiggins83187

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Whitestown
    Yeah, some worse then us gun toting crazies. I ran across that page one day and became a fan just so i could respond to one of said post. Of course They deleted my post (which was a very polite and rational post, more so than their members responses). I remained a fan afterward just so i could get updates of what Brady is up to.

Was this targeted at you???

From Brady Campaign FB Page: If you are in here posting pro-gun messages to antagonize the members of this group, you are proving that you are psychologically unfit to own a firearm.

I read for a bit, but then got annoyed...I did like this one:

From Brady Campaign FB Page: armed law-abiding citizens do not stop crimes. i've seen one example where an armed citizen (who was neither a police officer nor a security professional) actually stopped a criminal shooter. (i'd be happy to see more examples, if they exist). counter this with hundreds of cases where unarmed people stop shooters (like the faculty members who stopped amy bishop). why do people believe that a community would be safer with armed law-abiding citizens? there are no facts to back this up. who started this myth, and why does it continue?

Google much?

Astrocreep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indy
    I love that the Brady Campaign homepage removed their comments function because of pro-gun bombardments... strange that they would venture into Facebook territory.

Helmke being invited on to the Daily Show makes me sad.
    I'll watch, but if Stewart is sympathetic, I'll probably have to stop watching for a long time.
    Getting mad at people on TV isn't worth the stress.
    Man, it's annoying when he softballs a left-wing nutjob on his awesome show.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    After the Presidential election I couldn't watch Stewart anymore. He didn't really change... It just became more apparent to me his true feelings and motivations.

I enjoyed his show while it lasted.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Brady is saying the segment has been push to next week and will update the page as they get more info. I will do the same here

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    There are only 2 reasons why any private citizen would want to carry a weapon secretly.

1. They want an opportunity to kill a "criminal", rather than scare them off by carrying openly.2. They're ashamed of carrying a gun and don't want the people around them to know that they're the kind of person who would carry a gun.

Cool. The Libs are on record as supporting open carry!

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom