• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WillBrayJr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Auburn, IN
    Tells you how much time I have on my hands when I visit any website about those Subjects. Brady Campaign (Brady Campaign To Prevent) | MySpace I'm surprised that Tub of Disgusting Lard Michael Moore isn't on the Subject's Friends List. I'm sure they have a FaceBook page too. Come on, be honest, the things that are said on Myspace is so stupid it's funny. Like Sarah being 20 years old.

Mods,
    If by chance this is in the wrong place please move.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Facebook and Twitter? Psst!

There is something new called "Corkboard" for postings and "Telephone" or "Email" for direct communications if you are too good for "In Person". There is also this really cool game you can play on "Virtual Virtual-World". It's called "Outside". Kinda like a board game, but without all the spinning wheels and dice (unless you gamble). Takes alot longer to play though.:):

Personally I can't stand those things, could pass up that chance to take a jab at them.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Facebook and Twitter? Psst!

There is something new called "Corkboard" for postings and "Telephone" or "Email" for direct communications if you are too good for "In Person". There is also this really cool game you can play on "Virtual Virtual-World". It's called "Outside". Kinda like a board game, but without all the spinning wheels and dice (unless you gamble). Takes alot longer to play though.:):

Personally I can't stand those things, could pass up that chance to take a jab at them.
    You do realize that ingunowners.com is a social network, don't you?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Whats myspace? facebook? tweeter?

I thought INGO was the only one :D

I went looking for an image of Conner McLeod with the appropriate phrase, but I found this instead:

24686l0.jpg

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Wonder how many INGOers remember Gopher, Archie, and Veronica as related to the 'net, and how many ever used BBSs before there was public access to that little thing they call the Web?

I do, I was in the Army's Signal Corps running around on TDY connecting many Army posts to the Net. Vampire taps, transceivers, thinknet... ah... the good ol days.

I remember messing with Mosaic, thinking this is the greatest thing evar!

Top Bottom