• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Tazman62

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Its stupid some people are medically not allowed to drive... Albeit not me... But what If I was one of those people who was forbidden to drive due to siezures or severe narcolepsy? Or some other driving prohibited medical condition? Wouldnt that technically be Discrimination based on Disability?

Its kind of like places that say a passport isnt an ID or a Military ID.

I dont drive because I dont like the hassel or the risk... I was in to many accidents growing up and It just turned me off to it. I am not one of those carbon credit go green yuppies. I just dont like to drive.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Sorry to here about your situation....try another gun shop and find a friend that is into guns and he will drive you there for free because he wants to check out the stuff too.

Tazman62

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Hell we went to Dons as well.... God I hate that fat little man... Didnt have what I was looking for. But they thought it was dumb of Bradis not to take state ID.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    That's too bad, Bradis is one of best shops I've ever been in. Did you ask them if a driver's license is the only acceptable form of ID?

Tazman62

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Yep thats what they said.... We also didnt see any signs at all. None at the door none anywhere near the gun counter at all. Well they got a -1 here and with the BBB from me... So Im still looking for a 34/7 pro DS. Anyone know anyone selling one in central Indiana?

Tazman62

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Reasons dont justify it. A restraunt cant refuse to make a wheel chair ramp or handicap spots because it costs money. Nor should Bradis deny people the right and ability to purchase a handgun due to disability or personal choice.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Reasons dont justify it. A restraunt cant refuse to make a wheel chair ramp or handicap spots because it costs money. Nor should Bradis deny people the right and ability to purchase a handgun due to disability or personal choice.
    You're on two different tangents there bud. They don't HAVE to sell you anything, and you have the right to voice your disapproval, but there were no laws broken.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    You're on two different tangents there bud. They don't HAVE to sell you anything, and you have the right to voice your disapproval, but there were no laws broken.

Oh quit mocking the guy. :D This thread has helped him get over 50 posts, now he can shop here. ;)

Tazman62

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    I didnt see a single sign like that... Nor did my friend. Bradis is just a worthless shop. Wont get any of my business or any of my friends's business.... But I guess that doesnt matter, Im not good enough to shop there.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Yep thats what they said.... We also didnt see any signs at all. None at the door none anywhere near the gun counter at all. Well they got a -1 here and with the BBB from me... So Im still looking for a 34/7 pro DS. Anyone know anyone selling one in central Indiana?
    Not judging here but I have seen the signs posted on the glass cases and I am not very detail observant!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Yea I've seen them too last week when I was in there.

Shouldn't this be locked, and wait for a rebutal from bradis?

Tazman62

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    All I want is an apology.
    Come on. 1st time handgun buyer why not try to have made a life customer out of me? I went to bradis on a recommendation and to say the least i feel pretty let down.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I can understand that you do not agree with their policy. I've been thinking about how this situation could have been handled better, but I just can't. They have signs posted that you didn't notice, not their fault. They informed you as soon as they could after seeing your ID that they did not accept those. Aside from changing their policy, what would you prefer they had done differently? I can't see anything myself that they should have done differently.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I can understand that you do not agree with their policy. I've been thinking about how this situation could have been handled better, but I just can't. They have signs posted that you didn't notice, not their fault. They informed you as soon as they could after seeing your ID that they did not accept those. Aside from changing their policy, what would you prefer they had done differently? I can't see anything myself that they should have done differently.

+1

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom