• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    well you know what If there was another gun store that had what I wanted I would be there.... but as of yet only Bradis has it... I have called almost everywhere... I even went through the sticky list of gun stores....
    so as it stands.

big -1 to bradis from me
    Dude, WTF do you want to happen as a result of this thread?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    But can't you imagine all the hell raising if it were a business that had signs that said "NO GUNS ALLOWED"?

I do find it odd that INGO'ers look the other way when gun shops ask them to unload before entering. :dunno: Even INGO's favorite gun shop (and mine)...Bradis.

Actually, I haven't shopped there or PSS for quite some time because of that policy. I'll let folks know what they have, and that they are good shops, but I won't shop there. Other folks can make up their own minds.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Little bit off topic.

I got a new drivers license last week because we moved. Now they take the pic, someone compares it to your old pics to make sure its matches then mail the new DL to you.

Its all wrapped into the L1 identity solutions software.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Little bit off topic.

I got a new drivers license last week because we moved. Now they take the pic, someone compares it to your old pics to make sure its matches then mail the new DL to you.

Its all wrapped into the L1 identity solutions software.
    The state ID's are handled the same way. All the more reason to accept them.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Call-Out Inside!!!

So the member "Bounty#1" is the boyfriend/husband whatever of Pistol Packin Mama, who is somehow affiliated with Bradis.

Don't act like a jerk on teh intarwebs, it's serious biznes!

Seriously though, if you're gonna register here just to talk smack to someone who disagrees with the policies of your S/O's place of employment, you need to be prepared for the repercussions. In this case, the repercussion is someone (me) who's pretty good at internet sleuthing calling you out. Now, straighten up or become "shooter". :rules: :mods:

VUPDblue's new rule #1 is "don't be a jerk". Abide by it or.......:rolleyes:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    twitter_override_logo_bigger.png

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    So the member "Bounty#1" is the boyfriend/husband whatever of Pistol Packin Mama, who is somehow affiliated with Bradis.

Don't act like a jerk on teh intarwebs, it's serious biznes!

Seriously though, if you're gonna register here just to talk smack to someone who disagrees with the policies of your S/O's place of employment, you need to be prepared for the repercussions. In this case, the repercussion is someone (me) who's pretty good at internet sleuthing calling you out. Now, straighten up or become "shooter". :rules: :mods:

VUPDblue's new rule #1 is "don't be a jerk". Abide by it or.......:rolleyes:
    under-the-bus-2.jpg

:):

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Now it's closed. All this hullabaloo over some crap started by a known troublemaker who has been banned multiple times....and again....:rolleyes:

This is why we can't have nice things.

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Rebuttal

Well I have read this entire thread and as has been stated The store policy is ; We do not take State Id cards for the purchase of a firearm unless you have a medical reasoning as to why you do not have a valid and current Indiana Driver's License with a correct Adress on it.
    As Shooter521 stated this is due to the several instances of folks coming over from Illinois and getting an ID and then going back and committing felonies. The owners Granddaughter and staff have had to make several trips to Chicago for trials.
    It is posted all over the store about us not accepting anything but a Valid Indiana Drivers License.

As already stated we as the employees do not have any say in the policies that you are exteremely upset about. As already stated if iy means that much to you call the shop and aske to speak with Management to try and get the ;policy changed but here is a word of caution. If you come at management the way you posted on here you will get no where.

Yes we have a "NO LOADED FIREARMS" policy also as do most stores. This is for insurance purposes and for the folks that just don't handle a firearm safely. Try being on our side of the counter and have someone come in that wants to sell a firearm, then hands it across the counter pointed at you while loaded. Not a good feeling.

The only thing I can really say in regards to your bad taste is without a Valid Indiana Drivers License the Management will not let you purchase a firearm at the store. Sorry for your inconvenience and that you are clearly upset.

Have a Nice Day!!!!!:rockwoot:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom