• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Wondering why none of the C3 dealers on this board are listed on the Bowers RDL. (recomended dealer list)Recommended C2&C3 Dealers List
    I plan on making several transactions & am looking for a reputable C3 dealer in IN . It only shows 2 C3 dealers in IN , ACME sports, & M. J. Taggart's Arms & Ammunition :dunno: :dunno:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    So why are you looking on Subguns for a "reputable" dealer in Indiana instead of going with one of the reputable dealers you already are familiar with on INGO? Their post history and the fact that they are all VERY active in the local shooting community speaks volumes more than appearing in a list compiled on an impersonal national website. :twocents:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    So why are you looking on Subguns for a "reputable" dealer in Indiana instead of going with one of the reputable dealers you already are familiar with on INGO? Their post history and the fact that they are all VERY active in the local shooting community speaks volumes more than appearing in a list compiled on an impersonal national website. :twocents:
    Im not " looking on subguns for a dealer instead of going with one of the reputable dealers im already familiar with on INGO" ( alltho im not "familar with any C3 dealer in IN because i havnt used any yet):dunno:
    The way i understand it is the Bowers RDL list is a good source of reference for reputable nationwide C3 dealers`comprised of very satisfied customers. It just struck me as odd as to why none of the C3 dealers mentioned on this forum were on Tom Bowers RDL list.
    (:dunno:How is sub guns "an impersonal national website"? :dunno:)

I have done some research within INGO & am pretty sure i have found the dealer i would like to use.
    Thank you for your response:patriot:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I <3 subguns, don't get me wrong, it just is a very large board that is not specific to one local demographic. INGO is a small local board that is specific to one local demographic. I don't know what it takes to get onto Bowers' RDL, but I'm sure that a couple local C3's I know would do it if they knew how.

Top Bottom