• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I think that there are some INGOers who just get lost in those dreamy eyes....he can't be guilty and that cute.

This is the basis for my opinion that Ted Bundy was framed. He was handsome...and the gubmint said he was guilty, therefore- framed.
    We aren't the editors of Rolling Stone :D

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    :rolleyes:

If justice prevails, he'll get a fair trial and a fine hanging.

What will more than likely happen is he will get the death penalty. By the time he gets through his appeals Holder and Obama will be out of the office and when he is executed. He will contest to some of his victims witnessing. Because Like Tim McVeigh the Government will only convict him of a couple counts. that way in the advent of an acquittal they have X number of other charges they can turn around and file and it isn't Double Jeopardy.

What some don't know is Tim McVeigh was convicted of only 8 counts of Murder. The 8 Federal Officers in the building. The GOV didn't do that because they valued the Officers more but the GOV was concerned in 1995-97 era there was a large amount of sympathy with the Militia movement/ideals (that is also about the time the Sovereign Citizen movement started picking up Montana freeman in 1996 etc). And the GOV was very concerned of an acquittal. So the GOV charged only the WMD charges and the 8 counts of murder because in the case of an acquittal the GOV had 160 other counts of murder they could file and not be a Double Jeopardy issue.

McViegh contested that victims families were getting to watch from OK City through secure satellite feed because his argument was he wasn't convicted of their families murder. The GOV told him and his attorney to get bent and they watched.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    He wanted to run in a marathon and Lois says " Marathon? But what if that cute boy has another bomb?"

A psychiatrist could have a field day with all the latency radiating out of the Boston Bomber case.

"He is too cute to be guilty. It MUST be a conspiracy."

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The illegal searches of private residences? Not a fan.

Me either.

Frankly, there should be a few trials beyond the trial mentioned in the OP.

I expect that will not happen anytime soon regardless that those actions did more to damage Liberty than this alleged terrorist.

Perhaps the the gallows should be expanded by a few additional ropes.

Aren't you in the wrong thread, Henry? Shouldn't you be waving your black and red pom poms in the thread on the murdered NYPD officers?

wadcutter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Lolwut, yuk yuk yuk. Yeah lynchings are hilarious, aren't they, Mr. Wad?

In Latin, I said Res Ipsa Loquitur, meaning calling for lynchings speaks to the motive of the speaker.

Mr. Freeman:

You didn't say "res ipsa loquitur," because you omitted the verb. "Res ipsa" was never Roman slang for anything.

You were trolling Henry. Now you're trying to troll me by insinuating that I think lynchings are funny by noting your bad Latin.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Aren't you in the wrong thread, Henry? Shouldn't you be waving your black and red pom poms in the thread on the murdered NYPD officers?

Nice KF. Two leos are murdered in cold blood and this is your reaction?

That is a stretch into dangerous territory...tread lightly... and mind that hammy!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    INGOarchists run about and call for blood and we are to ignore them?

In context, the INGOarchists here are nothing compared to the true hate spilling out online. There are those that hate authority, but I don't think anyone here has actually cheered for the deaths of those officers. For someone like you, I'd prefer to see your admonishment directed at the truly vile people. I can link you to some, if you like... my Twitter feed is getting constantly reminded of it =/

davidw221

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    This case stinks of the CIA::::::

17723_1.jpg
    There is a quite an unexpected turn in the case of Boston bombings and kinship of Tsarnaev brothers. Details surrounding this family have now a bit been clarified.

An American portal, Mad Cow Morning News, reported very interesting and sensitive information, which, however, gives rise to a number of questions in connection with the Boston Marathon bombings.

These findings explain why the American uncle of the Tsarnaev brothers - Ruslan Tsarni - hates his nephews and curses them in American media.

In an article "Boston bombers' uncle married daughter of top CIA official", the portal writes:

"The uncle of the two suspected Boston bombers in last week's attack, Ruslan Tsarni, was married to the daughter of former top CIA official Graham Fuller (see photo)

The discovery that Uncle Ruslan Tsarni had spy connections that go far deeper than had been previously known is ironic, especially since the mainstream media's focus yesterday was on a feverish search to find who might have recruited the Tsarnaev brothers.

The chief suspect was a red-haired Armenian exorcist. They were fingering a suspect ("Misha" - KC) who may not, in fact, even exist.

Graham Fuller spent 20 years as operations officer in Turkey, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Afghanistan, and Hong Kong.

At the time of marriage with Samantha Fuller (see photo), Ruslan Tsarni was known as Ruslan Tsarnaev. It is unknown when he changed his last name to Tsarni. The couple divorced sometime before 2004", writes the portal.

The portal adds that Father Graham and Uncle Ruslan still do business together, and in 1995, the uncle, on a CIA order, founded in Maryland an organization with a preposterous name "Congress of Chechen International Organizations".

Uncle Ruslan worked for the CIA in 1992-1994 in Kazakhstan as a "consultant" of a purely CIA "US Agency for International Development (USAID)".

Uncle Ruslan also worked at the notorious companies Sun God and Halliburton, which are known as suppliers of the US occupation troops in Iraq and Afghanistan with "private contractor" militants and also operates in the energy sector. Dick Cheney, US vice president under Bush Jr., headed Halliburton.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You didn't say "res ipsa loquitur," because you omitted the verb. "Res ipsa" was never Roman slang for anything.

Res ipsa is a short hand for res ipsa loquitur. Hopefully you will come back and read this and learn.

Nice KF. Two leos are murdered in cold blood and this is your reaction?

Yes, my reaction is tell you that your call for the gallows will not be tolerated without you being called on it.

Your call for the gallows is nothing more than cheerleading for anarchy and the death of due process. I reject both.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Yes, my reaction is tell you that your call for the gallows will not be tolerated without you being called on it.

Your call for the gallows is nothing more than cheerleading for anarchy and the death of due process. I reject both.

"Frankly, there should be a few trials beyond the trial mentioned in the OP."

Try some "context" and "reading comprehension" Kirk.

I am finished with you on this thread.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    "Frankly, there should be a few trials beyond the trial mentioned in the OP."

Try some "context" and "reading comprehension" Kirk.

I am finished with you on this thread.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

If you would have called for turning Boston into Dresden, you'd have been ok.

Top Bottom