• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Grand daughters changed my plans on making this today. Hopefully Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. Anyone make it tonight?
    Dan
    The plan was to take the firetruck out there but it was below freezing so we couldn't get out. The boy is home from college this weekend so we will be out there tomorrow.

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    I went to the show today. It was a pretty good show, I was pleasantly surprised. My dad bought a Winchester .22 for a good price. He had one a long time ago and it got stolen, it was nice to find one in great condition for a reasonable price.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I went this evening to the show. Coming from the East, the building was not very well marked. This was my first time going to Boone Cty Fairgrounds so no big deal. There is a gun check table manned by an officer, a $ 6.00 charge to enter which gets you a chance to win A PMR- 30 this weekend. I noticed several tables, around 6, that were covered and not attended to. I think these vendors are coming in tomorrow. I was surprised at the size of the show. Small is the word I'm looking for. Prices seemed high to me. If you get the chance, go out the door near the entrance pay table and they have a deluxe bathroom on wheels. Carpet, heated inside with nice decor. The only thing missing was piped in music while you do your business. The vendors I spoke with were friendly. I was looking for upper parts and/or complete uppers. I found nothing I could use from the two tables that had something. I had a hot dog with relish and called it a night after buying a single point sling and a cheap set of 45 degree offset iron sights. Overall, I would not drive from Noblesville again for this show.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm not a reloader; however, there was an entire table set out with reloading equip. It is next to the guy selling cleaned and processed brass I think.

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    I went this evening to the show. Coming from the East, the building was not very well marked. This was my first time going to Boone Cty Fairgrounds so no big deal. There is a gun check table manned by an officer, a $ 6.00 charge to enter which gets you a chance to win A PMR- 30 this weekend. I noticed several tables, around 6, that were covered and not attended to. I think these vendors are coming in tomorrow. I was surprised at the size of the show. Small is the word I'm looking for. Prices seemed high to me. If you get the chance, go out the door near the entrance pay table and they have a deluxe bathroom on wheels. Carpet, heated inside with nice decor. The only thing missing was piped in music while you do your business. The vendors I spoke with were friendly. I was looking for upper parts and/or complete uppers. I found nothing I could use from the two tables that had something. I had a hot dog with relish and called it a night after buying a single point sling and a cheap set of 45 degree offset iron sights. Overall, I would not drive from Noblesville again for this show.

hmmm.... I see, Doesnt sound too encouraging. Im looking to finish my AR build, prob have to wait for the March 1500.

Fawkes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Tipton was ok, pretty crowded at 11a when I got there too. Some interesting walk through guns and on display. No real bargains that I found but sounds like it was a lot better than Lafayette/Lebanon.

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    Tipton was ok, pretty crowded at 11a when I got there too. Some interesting walk through guns and on display. No real bargains that I found but sounds like it was a lot better than Lafayette/Lebanon.
    We may have crossed paths. I was at Tipton around 11-12 or so today. I went to both Tipton and Lebanon. Tipton had more vendors and more attendees. Lebanon had more of what I would call professional dealers and gear manufacturers.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    We may have crossed paths. I was at Tipton around 11-12 or so today. I went to both Tipton and Lebanon. Tipton had more vendors and more attendees. Lebanon had more of what I would call professional dealers and gear manufacturers.

That would have made three of us there about the same time...I thought this show was as always... good with hopes of lower prices..

Fawkes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Could be, spoke with a fellow that had attended Lebanon yesterday and didn't have to say for it. Well except that it was small. I'm hoping that show improves though

ShootOrr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 10, 2015
    Indianapolis
    If you’re worried about missing it…DON’T BE!
    More flea market than gun show. Slow walked it in 15minutes.
    Completely underwhelmed no place to go but up.

Top Bottom