• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Watching the race now. Where the heck is everyone, the stands are empty. Just 10 years ago it was the hottest ticket in town.

Car of tomorrow ruined that race along with the great Goodyear tire fiasco a few years back. Run 10 laps, pit, tires, rune 10 more, repeat.

Single file racing, no passing, boring.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    :rockwoot:
    Tony-Stewart.jpg

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Bristol sucks now. I used to have season tickets, but I won't go back until they fix the race track. The top is too good now. A couple years ago they cut some of the progressive banking out up top, but it's not enough. Middle and bottom lane can't get off the corner fast enough. They have the laser scan data prior to the reconfiguration. When they put it back, I'll come back. Bristol used to be unique; now it's just another race track.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bristol sucks now. I used to have season tickets, but I won't go back until they fix the race track. The top is too good now. A couple years ago they cut some of the progressive banking out up top, but it's not enough. Middle and bottom lane can't get off the corner fast enough. They have the laser scan data prior to the reconfiguration. When they put it back, I'll come back. Bristol used to be unique; now it's just another race track.

Look what they did to Atlanta.....totally screwed that place. Tri-Ovals suck.

Top Bottom