Bloomberg announces new gun control effort.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patriot3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Kokomo
    I hate to see a man like Bloomberg who is wanting to force his will on other people and make them abide by it. If he cannot succeed in one way of his will, he will enforce another. I hope that the firearm community can stand together and fight back his advances on our rights. We did so last year around this time I am hoping we can do the same again.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I hate to see a man like Bloomberg who is wanting to force his will on other people and make them abide by it. If he cannot succeed in one way of his will, he will enforce another. I hope that the firearm community can stand together and fight back his advances on our rights. We did so last year around this time I am hoping we can do the same again.

Funny thing about that... If lawful gun owners were the menace he claims we are, his attempts to control us by disarmament would long ago have caused his demise with a round (or several) in his brainpan. The simple fact that he's still stealing our oxygen is proof positive that he's lying about us. I do think we should fight Bloomberg with all available resources. There is a time and a place for everything, and yes, I even include violent action in that statement, HOWEVER, the time and place for that is on the field of war, not in a country where we still have a voice in our own governance. Mike Bloomberg can easily outspend us, but what he cannot do is outvote us. Let him waste his money.

To be clear here, I am discouraging violent action. I do not in any way support it at this time, in this place. Should Mr. Bloomberg's concerns regarding the remaining time he has prove true, I will not mourn his passing. I just hope he likes hot weather.

Blessings,
    Bill

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Let this be a warning shot across our bow and that this game is real, $50 million is a lot of coin. It is INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT to donate as much as you can to state candidates that have shown a willingness to stand up and fight for our gun rights, they're the ones that are on the front lines in this battle and are going to need all of the help they can get.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Just remember that millions of your fellow citizens totally agree with the mayor. Just about anyone who has graduated from college, with a few rare exceptions, over the last decade are in lockstep with him.

It is not just the leaders. They are there because the people want what they are selling.

Shall we add college graduates to your "people who are bad" list? According to you I'm a rare exception. If anything I've learned from going to college is that we need more freedom, not less.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shall we add college graduates to your "people who are bad" list? According to you I'm a rare exception. If anything I've learned from going to college is that we need more freedom, not less.

Well it does appear that you made it out without being brainwashed. Given how so many college grads, especially those who have graduated in the last 10 years, voted in the last two elections it would appear that they are lockstep with the democrat party.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    That's a lot of money and he will undoubtedly have a lot of support from the Obama camp and mass media. This morning I noticed that mega sites like Yahoo have already jumped on the bandwagon and are flooding their homepage with multiple anti-gun stories and obvious support of anything Bloomberg right now. This is probably going to be the largest campaign against gun owners we have seen to date. How all of this will effect federal and local politicians countrywide is anybody's guess but Bloomberg and his group(s) without question has the money and the resources behind him to make sure they sit up and take notice.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's a lot of money and he will undoubtedly have a lot of support from the Obama camp and mass media. This morning I noticed that mega sites like Yahoo have already jumped on the bandwagon and are flooding their homepage with multiple anti-gun stories and obvious support of anything Bloomberg right now. This is probably going to be the largest campaign against gun owners we have seen to date. How all of this will effect federal and local politicians countrywide is anybody's guess but Bloomberg and his group(s) without question has the money and the resources behind him to make sure they sit up and take notice.

Well, when libertarians are not driven to change society thus are allowing the left to dominate journalism, teaching and such then what do you expect? Journalism is the home of the leftists just as public schools are.

Top Bottom