• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I'm looking for classes (or individual instruction) on black powder rifle shooting. I've had a little experience many years ago, so I would consider myself a beginner to black powder, but obviously not to shooting. If anyone knows places near Central Indiana that do instruction, please post.

Looking for TRUE black powder shooting, not Pyrodex.

Thanks !

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Nov 2, 2008
    I'm looking for classes (or individual instruction) on black powder rifle shooting. I've had a little experience many years ago, so I would consider myself a beginner to black powder, but obviously not to shooting. If anyone knows places near Central Indiana that do instruction, please post.

Thanks !

If you can get to Friendship Indiana about any day between 8-4pm next week end you can learn every thing there ever was to know about any thing that shoots black powder. nmlra.org

barryG

Plinker
    Jun 22, 2009
    Carmel, IN

Thanks !

I will be teaching a Class on October 10th at the Atlanta Conservation Club.

Traditional flintlock, percussion and cap and ball. No inlines or fancy BP substitutes.

We will have more detail on the ACC web site shortly.

Top Bottom