• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Been watching this for awhile. First the media blamed it on white supremacy without any proof.I have seen only one White female beat a Korean a few weeks back.Maybe I am wrong,but this seems lately like a Black is kicking a older Asians ace at least weekly.Whats this hatred from?. The problem seems the Media refuses to address it.
    Change my mind.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's been an ongoing issue, the media just tried to deflect blame onto white people because otherwise they couldn't report it without appearing racist to radical progressives.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Watch r/actualpublicfreakouts for constant NYC Crimestoppers surveillance videos of black males beating the **** out of Asian women and elderly people on the street and in stores for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It's literally every day or two. Always, always black males doing the unprovoked assaulting. I don't know what the hell is going on, but anyone with eyes can see the trend. It's not "white supremacists" doing it.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well I did read an article n the last couple of days that Asians are one of the proud boys biggest financial backers

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Just a hunch based on the previous accuracy rate of the media, but it would not surprise me if the Asian connection to the Proud Boys is a bunch of hooey as well. However, the widespread belief of it could well explain the attacks regardless of the accuracy of the claim. I don't know how one ever figures out what is really going on with how poor our available information sources are on either side.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Wow! Academic Rigor and Journalistic Flair! I have learned something today form reading that article.

White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it.

So obvious to me that now anything that is done by anyone anywhere now gets "academic rigor" and can be blamed on white people! Maybe that was part of the journalistic flair? How does anybody wonder why our society is so f'd up?

Seriously though, I've been wanting to hear someone propose a theory of where the black on asian violence is stemming from. I have seen plenty of incidents of whites attacking asians but it seems like I have seen more blacks involved. I'll revert to believing it to be an act of ghetto culture (includes blacks and whites) to attack asians, but is that because of jealousy of asians getting the minority moniker and not playing the race card?

I don't get it. Polar bear hunting I understood, sort of. Random attacks on elderly asians? What is to gain from that? Why does someone with a hammer approach two strangers, yell at them and start assaulting them? Where is the audio? Maybe there would be evidence of their motivation if we could hear what the attackers are screaming.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Last night on the news they showed a totally unprovoked attack on two Asian women by a black woman with a hammer. While the news anchor was talking about white supremacists attacking Asians, they showed a dozen attacks in the background. Eleven of the attackers were black and one appeared to be Latino. Where are all of the attacks carried out by whites?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This is why the media has been so excited about the guy killing the hookers down south and then the Sikhs. They know that the claim about whites attacking Asians because of white stuff, is BS.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It will be blamed on Trump for his 'racist' laying of the blame for WuVid at the feet of the CCP

Now that India is a hotspot, and Xiden has stunningly and bravely restricted their travel to the US, should people begin attacking Indians it will still be Trump's fault

Probably have something to do with mean tweets and soon someone will be along to tell us how we're so much better off with an actual Marxism supporting tyrant

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is why the media has been so excited about the guy killing the hookers down south and then the Sikhs. They know that the claim about whites attacking Asians because of white stuff, is BS.
    If I interpret what I've learned in other threads correctly, it is actually the hooker's own fault because they were engaged in an activity that they should have presumed might have a minimal chance of them being shot, and they were not considered 'real' PoC anyway. Had they been aiding and abetting drug distribution, any such violence would of course be a tragedy requiring retribution 'justice' as well as intervention by the DoJ if the state court verdict wasn't the 'correct' one

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The hammer attack was blamed on ACE hardware
    ACE hardware should be sued for marketing a dangerous weapon. Doesn't matter if the hammer was used unlawfully to commit a violent crime. :bash:

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    ACE hardware should be sued for marketing a dangerous weapon. Doesn't matter if the hammer was used unlawfully to commit a violent crime. :bash:
    I think the manufacturer of the hammer would take the hit. Similarly to what they are trying to do against the gun manufacturers. I’m sure knife companies are watching closely as well.

Top Bottom