• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Have you guys seen this..?
    Its on netflix only i think the 4th season came out today. Its actually terrifying.

it mostly seems to be about the potential evils of technology.

i dont exist anywhere on the internet except here, this show makes me happy that i threw away social media.

anyways, if you havent seen this show check it out. Technology is scary stuff

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I saw a review about some killer robots based off the stuff being done now with dog like profiles. I'd watch but I'm even more social media averse than you...no flix of any kind. If it's worth while I'll buy the DVD/BluRay.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I agree it's hit or miss. I did like season 4. It had a lot of VR themes. I need one of those dogs to watch my property.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    As I recall, I couldn't watch it after seeing the first one. Wasn't that episode child abusive/perverted??

Maybe child abusive i dont know. Perverted? Definitely. The show is made to make you think. It is necessary to touch sensitive topics to achieve that sometimes.

just read the descriptions before clicking if you are worried about it.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Been a fan from the beginning. Like every show there are good episodes and bad ones. In the case of Black Mirror there are so really scary episodes that could very well predict the future.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Been a fan from the beginning. Like every show there are good episodes and bad ones. In the case of Black Mirror there are so really scary episodes that could very well predict the future.

The one where your social media score dictates where you can live and who you associate with scares me the bone. Lots of jobs already require social media presence. Its gross

Top Bottom