• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CyberGuyPR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    NWI
    I started Black Friday grabbing an LCP from my LGS and a box of .380. The mornings ng excitement was quickly overshadowed when I grabbed a brand new Camaro convertible in the evening. Best day ever!

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    A lot of Geissele stuff since they had a great sale(SD-E, optics mount, charging handle, armorers kit, reaction rod, and random swag.) Got a Trijicon MRO from Tim's for a great deal and a nice order to finish up my AR from Primary Arms. Also got some random small parts I needed from UnbrandedAR.

I had been saving up cash for months knowing the sales would be coming. Just glad Hillary didn't get the election so my money went way further than I thought.

Last edited:

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I drew my girlfriend's grandson in the family drawing. He recently attended a RR basic rifle course with a borrowed rifle. I thought it would be nice for him to have his own. He is just 15, so it will technically be my rifle for a few more years. So, I went to my new favorite LGS, Indy Arms Company and picked up an entry level Ruger 10/22.

The 10/22 is a great gun; but, new Rugers just get cheaper and cheaper looking/feeling. I hate the hollow plastic stock and molded in sling swivel slots. So, I'm at home surfin' on the EBay machine for a case...and a USGI sling...and some quick release sling mounts...when I ran across a gray laminate stock for sale. I can't have my girlfriend's grandson shooting some cheap arse plastic rifle at the next RR event, can I???

A few minutes later, Kathy walks in and I very excitedly show her the rifle I am building for her grandson. She tells me to stop the madness. It is supposed to be a $20 gift exchange. OOOPSIE!!!

I guess I'd better delete that Simmons scope from the shopping cart of my Natchez Shooters Supplies account! Maybe next year!!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Among the deals, Ruger BX-Trigger 10/22 BX-Trigger Module

I'm building out the wife's 10/22.
    ER Shaw, threaded barrel from Brownells $79 shipped
    BX trigger from Grabagun $46
    A Boyds stock and a Rimfire Technologies charging handle from the classies.

Hopefully she'll be able to pick her gun out of a lineup now. I hope she lets me use it.

Last edited:

BDS JIN

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Griffith
    3000 rounds 9mm+5.56
    D3 Sling
    Inforce Wmlx gen 2
    P226 dual action Spring guide rod
    P226 G10 Magrip
    200 Lapua cases
    500 Berger 185 otm

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My failzero bolt came today with a charging handle and LPK. Then my SWFA SS scope showed up in the 20x moa/moa flavor. :rockwoot:

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    2x Vortex Crossfire II 1-4x24 scopes today at Cabela's, $101.64 each. It's on sale for $119+tx - $25 coupon I picked up during BF.

Not really need them but couldn't pass up the deal.

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    I made a small order from RKguns Black Friday morning the 25th, 250 case of 9mm and 500 case of 45, received confirmation of order email, that said an email with tracking info would be sent when order was shipped. As of Saturday morning 12/3, no shipping email and no charge to the card yet.

Anybody else have a similar situation?? Order taken but not shipped.

Shipping is suppose to be by UPS.

btw: The price was good, but not that great, but home delivery trumps dealing with the store. JS

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I'd been needing a new pc for quite a while. I ended up with a killer deal at Office Depot where my stepson gets a 10% discount. It's an HP laptop intel I-7 core 12G memory and 1T HDD with touch screen. Initially rang up at $906 and change before tax. After BF sale price and stepsons employee discount, I was out the door for $430 and change.
    I hit up my wife's Amazon Prime account and ordered the Frankford wet tumbling setup with dryer and stainless pin magnet separator for $205 shipped. Cyber Monday I ordered a set of new Michelin Pilot road 3s for my '09 Kawasaki Concours.
    My wife had been out of work since September of '15 and finally found a suitable job this past September. These items I bought have been on my list since soon after she lost her job last year. Great to finally get them in.

Matt

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    I made a small order from RKguns Black Friday morning the 25th, 250 case of 9mm and 500 case of 45, received confirmation of order email, that said an email with tracking info would be sent when order was shipped. As of Saturday morning 12/3, no shipping email and no charge to the card yet.

Anybody else have a similar situation?? Order taken but not shipped.

Same here. Ordered some Rem 9mm on Thursday night (Black Friday hours) to take advantage of the $5/box Rem rebate. Order placed and recieved a confirmation email, but not a word about processing/shipping the order since.
    Hope RK makes good on the sale.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I had the last BF stuff delivered earlier this week. This year, all I ordered was a pair of VZ grips, Talon grip tapes, some 5.56 ammo, G21 mags and AR mags. Not a big year, but it was all in budget so there's that.

Top Bottom