• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I used to think your Serbu was the coolest little 12 ga out there until I stumbled onto this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYsQDq9_wvk"]YouTube - Alliance Armament Accelerator 12 gauge pistol[/ame]

Unfortunatley, it's a pistol made off of a shotgun, so still VERBOTEN!! here. they are making their own recievers it looks like, so maybe an AOW will be in the future. Of course, for three grand, it better be pretty cool!

Accelerator Pistol

WMS.jpg

Good thing you've got that Jeff Saturday lookalike thing going for you. I guess you are still cool!

Doug K

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    It is neat, but I not a fan Alliance Armament.

Jeff Saturday look-a-like, really, maybe I can capitalize on that! You know, guest appearances an what not!

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    A SAIGA pistol..... Im not impressed they can cut the barrel and stock and brand it as there own.

following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    OMG!
    Are they "PROUD" of that little thingy! :n00b:

Price: $3,142.97

Item Number: AAAPs12
    Manufacturer: Alliance Armament

Saw this back in Oct. at the entrance to Knob Creek. The muzzle end was fitted with a wicked three prong spike flash hider.
    Really mean looking... I talked to the guy for several minutes about their rebranding of the Saiga.

He explained to me it was more than a barrel cut. With a regular barrel cut, it will not function properly because of the gas is too weak to cycle the bolt.
    So they reworked it to have two gas tubes on the right and left (you can see them in the picture) in order to ensure function.

They are located in Southern Indiana, and get away with the sbs's becuase of their liscense.

I believe he said their prices start at 1600 for the standard length and then the price goes up from there. I didn't realize it was 3k, I thought he said it was more like 2600? Then again I do believe those drum magazines go for 300 themselves.

If I was wealthy, I wouldn't hessitate to add one to my armory.

Top Bottom