• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    A lot of the guys and gals that have been on here for a long time probably know me, or at least have met me before at some G2G somewhere. I haven't been around much for a while due to a lot going on. But I figured I'd at least swing by and give some updates on some very important things happening in my life now and in the very near future.

For one earlier this month I got engaged to the love of my life. We have known each other since we were kids. But just happened to meet again early last year on FB. We got together and hit it off very well. It wasn't long and I realized I may of finally found the woman I've been waiting for my whole life. The one that shares a lot of the same hobbies that I do including shooting :) she loves me for who I am and actually likes that I'm a redneck, lol. And the most important part, because of each other we are both making God an even more important part in our lives together. I look forward very much to spending my life with her and her kids (she's divorced), and hopefully having more of our own as well.

Last month we started the process in buying a house together out in the country not too far from either of our family farms. That way we can both still help out on the farm with our parents. Then the night of our church's Sweethearts banquet I bought her a ring and popped the question.

We set the date for March 30. Yes, that doesn't leave a lot of time to prepare. But I always love a good challenge. Plus we are ready to start our future together.

I don't know if I could be much happier right now! :D:D:rockwoot:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Congrats! Don't close on the house until married though if you can. Avoids the potential for very awkward situations.

Will you be hosting an INGO event as a wedding reception on this land when it warms up? :)

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    That is great news! (Especially the spiritual part! :yesway:)

I'm very pleased for you both.

You've got MANY changes to deal with so be good to one another as you make several life adjustments.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Congrats! Don't close on the house until married though if you can. Avoids the potential for very awkward situations.

Will you be hosting an INGO event as a wedding reception on this land when it warms up? :)

We would prefer to be able to be moved in and settled before the wedding though. We have good reasons though.

There's room for it, I may have some friends from here on INGO up for a party. But I'm not brave enough to open up to everyone though, not that much room, sorry.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    That is great news! (Especially the spiritual part! :yesway:)

I'm very pleased for you both.

You've got MANY changes to deal with so be good to one another as you make several life adjustments.

Thanks, and I'm glad for it too! I was trying to work on my relationship with God more myself before. But once we got together it became even more important to me as I was looking to him more for guidance. Well he answered my prayers and gave me the answers I needed, and this is the result :D Since we aren't currently living together yet we have to do our devotions apart from each other every day. So after the wedding I will have a copy of The Love Dare devotions book to give to some lucky couple since we will then only need one, lol.

Oh I know there's many changes I will have to deal with. I'm working on it already and glad to do it. At least I do get along great with her kids and they all really like me as well.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Hey congrats! Sounds like you are in an exciting time. Make sure to take the time to enjoy it. My wife and I have been married 28 years and started dating 32 years ago. Seems like yesterday. The best times of your life and now and everyday forward.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    yay!!

congrats!!! Are you having a big wedding or a smaller one? Can we go? :D It kind of sounds like you found her the same way I did my wife. Knew her already. Kind of went away then found again online. Mine was Myspace. But enough rambling. YAY!!!

Jason

Top Bottom