• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Just got my second order from Sheila today in the mail. First order was an ESEE 4 that she sent to me in North Carolina during hurricane Irene. Sheila has always been accommodating on shipping me knives when and where I need them. Anway, about this order. It was an Essee Junglass and Laser Strike. That Esee Laser Strike may just be the perfect all around outdoors utility knife ever, but that's another thread. Anyway, here's why Sheila deserves a huge +2. I just moved to Florida about a month or so ago as I previously mentioned. One of the first things that happens when you move to Florida is the sun bakes your brain so you smile all the time, but you do kinda dumb things. My kinda dumb thing was I gave Sheila the wrong address to my house. Now in my defense, you can't really blame me. My brain has been baked by the sun and the only way I know how to get home is I live by Tripples Brews. 1,000 different types of beer, are you kidding me? Why would anyone need an address when they can just tell you they live by Tripples Brews? But I digress. Apparently the Post Office wants these "numbers" that are on your house and I gave the wrong ones to Sheila.

Long story short, Sheila was checking on my delivery and in a moment of sobriety I realized I had given her the wrong ones. This woman could have blown me off (she had every right to). Instead she spent 4 days on the phone tracking my package and telling me where and how to pick it up. That's danged service right there. Sheila, you're #1 in my book whenever I want a good fixed blade knife. Any time you're in Florida let me know and I'll take you and Brad to Tripples Brews. :cheers:

Oh and the blades are awesome, awesome, awesome. I am going to schedule a knife hunt for hogs down here in a month or so. I haven't decided whether to use the Laser Strike or the Junglass yet but I'll let you know what I use and how it goes. :)

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I would have to agree with you. Brad and Sheila are great. Just ordered my second item from Sheila this morning and she plans to get it to me Monday! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Top Bottom